September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1384416 wrote: Good one Reggie ... it's kind of you to help Bridge out.

Furthermore, Bridge ... you can impress your mates with your expert knowledge on all things Swans and Hawks by telling them ... "did you know that the swan is the only bird with a penis?"
    :H wow....I hate to ask but what do other birds have?

Comment

Double Yay! just heard from Lilly...shes ok, been a bit crook and grandkiddies duty. Will be back soon.
      I think I forget school holidays are busy for the grands as well as parents...

Been in and out like a yo-yo today...back to the garden...planting schtuff...

Comment

Hi Undies

so sorry I've not been in touch, but I sort of lost the plot, got myself so depressed, and wasn't able to eat much, to cut a long story short,I lost interest in the things I love doing, even sewing, would you believe,was'nt even going on my computer,doctor thinks, the stress of loosing my sister had caused the stomach pains, so has put me on medicaion to help me through it, had 4 of the grandkiddies staying this last week, and that helped greatly, have 2 grandkiddies coming today for a few days. but happy to say it did'nt drive me back to the AL, in fact I don't think I would of been able to tolerate it.
        It's going to take me days to go through my emais, I have over 400 to go..and I will have to read back, and see what you have all been up to..

meantime I hope you all have a great Saturday, sending you all :l

Comment

Reggie;1384413 wrote: Morning Undies ..Leon is adorable ...makes you just want to squeeze his little chubbers (cheeks)

Bridge I found the Swans Club song as you asked me too. You can download it onto your ipod and put it on constant rotation all day ..how cool is that:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeTAnlb1ys&feature=related[/video]]Sydney Swans Club Song - YouTube

O and heres the lyrics so you can sing along with the boys.

GO SWANS!!!!:h

South Melbourne Swans Club Song

Cheer, cheer the red and the white,
          Honour the name by day and by night,
          Lift that noble banner high,
          Shake down the thunder from the sky
          Whether the odds be great or small,
          Swans will go in and win overall
          While her loyal sons are marching
          Onwards to victory.
          Thankyou sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Reggie.

Hey I thought the Swans were from Sydney?????

God this is going to be a long day......

I'm allowed to have one friend to play with and I'm much more worried about getting the nicest cheese than the club chant, but thanks Reg.
          Re: the ipod, that's probably not going to happen

And shouldn't you Melbourne people be barracking for the other lot....erm...Hawthorne...isn't that around you somewhere.

Oh dear God I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole.....:upset:
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Lillypond059;1384441 wrote: Hi Undies

so sorry I've not been in touch, but I sort of lost the plot, got myself so depressed, and wasn't able to eat much, to cut a long story short,I lost interest in the things I love doing, even sewing, would you believe,was'nt even going on my computer,doctor thinks, the stress of loosing my sister had caused the stomach pains, so has put me on medicaion to help me through it, had 4 of the grandkiddies staying this last week, and that helped greatly, have 2 grandkiddies coming today for a few days. but happy to say it did'nt drive me back to the AL, in fact I don't think I would of been able to tolerate it.
            It's going to take me days to go through my emais, I have over 400 to go..and I will have to read back, and see what you have all been up to..

meantime I hope you all have a great Saturday, sending you all :l
            That makes perfect sense Lilly. Try to look after yourself and come back when you can.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

This is not a swan
              Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
              If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
              November 2, 2012

Comment

This is not a swan!
                November 2, 2012

Comment

Nor is this.
                  November 2, 2012

Comment

Yikes, Wally! You're scaring me.

Lilly- it's so good to see you. Look after yourself and I hope you'll soon be able to return to the things you love doing.

Comment

Amendment: It seems I was given false info re the Swans dicks. According to old Mrs. Google, swans, ducks, geese and ostriches are likewise endowed - all the others have a cloaca.

Phew. Glad that's sorted.

I shall be barracking for Hawthorn. I know nothing about football but enjoy a symbolic function ... no bloody Fourn'twenty pies at the shop so it's Blue Castello and quince paste on thin slices of sourdough. Not traditional at all ***sob***

Comment

With you on Hawthorn. The Swans shut down and play too defensively when they're up and its B.O.R.I.N.G. to watch....apparently....AND its the FIL's team so GO HAWTHORN!!!

Comment

Wally, what unusual piccies. Although I've met a few of the second type in my life, if they'd presented like that in the first place it would've saved a lot of time....

Comment

Hiyas All, Been missing you all heaps. Having hubs home has changed my job description to include domestic goddess (not even close) as well as full time mommy. SO been very busy. A few months ago I never thought the first thing I would do at 5:45am is vacuum the house and do laundry. Like Haps said Leon had his first swim lesson this morning. Dad got in the pool and mom took a hundred pictures.

MB, Good luck at your interview.
                            TF, Yummy rolls you made.
                            Rags, Piccies please when you get back.

I am not a footy fan so watching a show called Homeland. Finally having some down time with hubs.
                            The Jill Meagher case, I think her family handled themselves incredibly well. Very sad indeed.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi Sunnygirl! now that the 2nd season of Homeland is coming out I want to see the first - not just via the ads...

Football today is B.O.R.I.N.G. me, however it was the perfect opportunity to flash items of newly purchased clothing past Mr Happs and now I CAN say "this old thing" coz he has seen them....sort of....anyway, he's happy...

I love Leon.

Comment

Lilypond ....... lots of hugs for you. I know, and lots of others here do too, what it is like to go down into that big black hole. Please feel free to say what's on your mind here and no need to censor yourself :l

Sunny - the pic of Leon's first swimming lesson is great!! I'm a water-baby myself - the look on Leon's face just reminds me so much of how I feel when I do my first couple of laps I'm not particularly good or particularly fast, but just getting in there and pretending to be a dolphin (seriously - the woman that runs the swim squad that I am in gave me that advice on my first lesson and it was the best advice I have ever had!!) makes me feel really terrific!!

If I get the job in Sydney, which footie team will I need to support????????
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X