Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Underoos and Friends

Morning all.
    This is the first time I've ever started a thread. What better day than today since its a special day for me. Up with the little guy at the moment. My brother has the laptop battery so have not been on the computer so much.
    However, have read back.
    Rags, have a wonderful time on you're trip.
    Corri, so good to have you back posting away darling.

To everyone, have a beautiful first day of September. Its one of my favourite days of the year. Love you all. :h:h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Morning Undies! Sunnygirl is today your birthday by any chance? I know we both said we had them coming up, so spill...

anyway...been up with my babies - the fluffy ones...would love to pick 'em up and take them back to bed with me like I used to with my boys BUT that would end badly...

Mr Happs at work...cant complain, whatever OT hes making hes putting back into the house, so we will have a new back deck in a couple of weeks time. Sunny will tell you, the house NEEDS it...

Loitering in bed now, with lappie and tea, so come on out Undies!

Comment

Morning Sunny, and morning all

Thanks for kicking us orf Sunny!

Spring is here. Yay! One of my fave days too. The young bloke is looking cool as usual. :h

Enjoy your special day!

Wishing everyone a maarvellous day and month ahead.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

This is the first time I have really noticed the time difference to this extent. I was aware of it, but jeez louise, it's still August 31st and only 5:15pm in Canada!!!! Hope all the undies have a fabulous day and a wonderful September.
        It's our Labour day this weekend, so three days of guilt free doing whatever seems best. I'm planning on painting the porch, but NOT until September.
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

Happy Springtime Undies & Co from Ireland. We are heading into Autumn. Having had NO Summer:upset:

Comment

Good Morning and Welcome to Spring

It's bloody freezing here :H

Is it your birthday Sunny?

Well last night whilst faffing around I made the most divine lemon curd from the gorgeous Meyer lemons that we pilfered from the orchard the other day. It was very easy, very quick, and my Dog it is beautiful.
            Today I'm going to dig up some beetroot and make beetroot relish. Undies, I think I'm going into my preserving stage.
            It's also time to start getting those seeds sown for spring Undies.This is going to be our busy time in the garden.....YAY.....
            Don't you wake up silly and happy when you're sober?:H:H:H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridge, Mr G, Satz and Wally...Bridge I'm busy sorting seeds as we speak, you ever sown Rosella? I'm going to give it a bash....also flitting between that and looking at spring frocks on Birdsnest...colourful...to say the least...

Comment

I have never grown rosella no, but that's interesting.
                I've had all my seeds waiting ready for weeks but the winds wouldn't give over and it wasn't quite warm enough. I'll put a list up later.
                I also scored some perpetual spinach after the frog recomendation. Ive decided I'm going to concentrate on what we like and logical crops like tomatoes. I mean carrots are 99c a kilo. Why would you bother?
                I'm bloody excited about it I tells ya.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I feel exactly the same way after spending over $40 on strawberry plants and now buying them at 99c for the kg....greens, tomatoes and...yes...logical crops...just have to use the mountains of seeds I've bought first...

Comment

Off to taxi locusts....be happy Undies....

Comment

Morning again Undies, it is my birthday. Just because I want to I am having my birthday cake with my coffee. Hubs made me a strawberry cake yesterday. Why not I say. I am also going to try lawn bowls for the first time today, I have been wanting to try it for the last four years.

Haps has a a lovely house with a beauty of a fence around it and a yard made to hang out in.
                      I wish you all lovely Septembers.

Missy , Gster, Satz, Wally, Regg, Bridge, Frog, Techie, Nicey, Lily, Ronnie, Cashy and all to come, how is everyone?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hey there lovelies. I think I'm over the Frog. Well, not totally over. I've attempted to make two of her reci pes. I've failed on both. Perhaps I confused ingredients from gravel and creamy mexican. I put a few stones in a pot from the yard. They never softened. Anyway, we have a meal. Actually, I braised four lamb shanks in red wine (doesn't tempt me) and I'm making a mixed grain dish.

For those watching...I still love the Frog.
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sunshinetoday;1371954 wrote: Morning again Undies, it is my birthday. Just because I want to I am having my birthday cake with my coffee. Hubs made me a strawberry cake yesterday. Why not I say. I am also going to try lawn bowls for the first time today, I have been wanting to try it for the last four years.

Haps has a a lovely house with a beauty of a fence around it and a yard made to hang out in.
                          I wish you all lovely Septembers.

Missy , Gster, Satz, Wally, Regg, Bridge, Frog, Techie, Nicey, Lily, Ronnie, Cashy and all to come, how is everyone?
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL. I love the bundle you're carrying :l:l
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Birthday Sunny!
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bugga just posted on the other thread
                              Hope you have a grear birthday Sunny xxxxxxxx
                              Off to finish my cup of tea and wake up xxx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X