Morning all
    Happy Fathers Day to all you wonderful guys xxxxxx
    Lovely photo TF xxxxx
    Right im off to enjoy the peace while it lasts xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

September Underoos and Friends

Miss Behaving;1372437 wrote: Bridge - I'm one of those boring people that actually loves having a book in thier hands I've got a couple of books on my i-pad that I read when I am desperate, but I just cant quite enjoy it as much. But Mr B has done a review recently for some friends - do you want suggestions for hardware or software??

Nicey, I think you should re-post your news on the September thread :-) But big congrats to you !!!
      Oh hardware please. The ereader itself. I'd really appreciate it.
      I know what you mean Missy. That's why it's taken me so long. I just love books. They're exciting and tactile.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy Father's Day.

To all our wonderful Undie blokes. Whether you are a Dad, take the role of a Dad or strongly suspect that you might have one out there somewhere:H
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

... or indeed hope to have one someday.

Happy Father's Day!

May all your shorts be of generous proportions.

Comment

Arvo Undies! Mr Happs is now the proud owner of a Bunnings gift card and nuts...of various types...

Cooking green tomato chutney and sour dough while he strips passionfruit vines and the locusts play with the baby chicks, except big locust who is working....all calm on the farm...

Love this weather...my spring bulbs are about to pop...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1372447 wrote: Oh hardware please. The ereader itself. I'd really appreciate it.
              I know what you mean Missy. That's why it's taken me so long. I just love books. They're exciting and tactile.
              Mr B asks how your eye-sight is ........ I think he is a bit super-sensitive to this as I am as blind as a bat!! (I am not kidding about that - I am not far off medically blind). But he has different recommendations for different situations - what is your eyesight is like, how frequently would you be using it, at home or out etc etc Most people want something they can use while commuting, but they aren't always the best readers. Given what I know about your living situation and location, I'd go for an i-pad as hardware and any number of software apps (I've got a couple downloaded, but I don't reckon that any of them are much better than the others). We are a bit Apple-maniacs in this house (not my fault!!) but I do find it easier to read stuff on my i-pad than when I take the i-pod touch or the lap top.

I've explained that second hand and may not have got it all correct. Techie may have better and more articulate advice!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hiya Undies ... I've got more to share later but this just came in and I thought I'd pass it on ...

??????????????????????????????? - ?????????????? - ?????

Comment

tawnyfrog;1372528 wrote: Hiya Undies ... I've got more to share later but this just came in and I thought I'd pass it on ...

??????????????????????????????? - ?????????????? - ?????
                  :H Wow, at first I thought one of your chooks had run across the keypad...will use that thanks, just for fun....sort of do that with the toothpaste already when I over squeeze it...where DO you find these things Froglette?

Comment

Spent a lovely day around the garden...not sure we can do the "logical" garden Bridge, not yet anyway, got so much pleasure digging up the little round "Paris" carrots so will still being using the garden as therapy for a bit. Roasting them with some beetroot now as part of dinner...

Comment

I posted this this morning before I realized - usual thing for me.....

Happy Sunny Sunday - well, it is at post code 2151.

NEWS FLASH

Apartment sold yesterday after first open home, as I knew (and said) it would. Record price achieved, which I also predicted and said out loud. Contracts signed and cooling as we speak. Will be officially homeless in 6 weeks, so the level of anxiety over the search for a new home has now cranked to level extreme! We did find one yesterday but every asian, their mil/fil/distant and close rels (plus their dogs) want it. AND, so does FH. This could get really ugly so I'm increasing the anti-psycho meds in his morning cuppa.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads (and mum's who are just that in some homes)!!!

Play nicely and I'll check in laters.........

MWAH
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Nicey! how good! it will all be work out, you just see. Just keep pouring those special cuppa's too though...

Comment

Oh Froglette - congrats!!!! That's a message to say you've won 7 billion buckeroonies.....hooray!!!!

EVERY time the month changes I forget to go to the new thread. PLEASE can someone take the job of reminding me the night before. I've put a reminder in my diary but.....

Happy birthday Sunny - sorry I missed it. I'm now officially a day behind.....

Love to all, will report more tomorrow.

Nighters - doubt I'll be back laters.....

MWAH
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Miss Behaving;1372459 wrote: Mr B asks how your eye-sight is ........ I think he is a bit super-sensitive to this as I am as blind as a bat!! (I am not kidding about that - I am not far off medically blind). But he has different recommendations for different situations - what is your eyesight is like, how frequently would you be using it, at home or out etc etc Most people want something they can use while commuting, but they aren't always the best readers. Given what I know about your living situation and location, I'd go for an i-pad as hardware and any number of software apps (I've got a couple downloaded, but I don't reckon that any of them are much better than the others). We are a bit Apple-maniacs in this house (not my fault!!) but I do find it easier to read stuff on my i-pad than when I take the i-pod touch or the lap top.

I've explained that second hand and may not have got it all correct. Techie may have better and more articulate advice!!
                            Eyeballs are OK for now. Like to read outside as well as in, so glare would be an issue. Want access to the most extensive library. Probably built in WiFi would be the go. I think 'e ink' or 'i ink' is my preference for format. Fair bit of storage space.

Also want another one for my mother who would need audio book function as she's blind, and very simple operation. I would set it up with tactile coded thingos on the buttons in manner of braile so she can self operate.

Wow. I would love his opinion. I just get a bit bamboozled when I go to buy scary new things.

Is your eyesight really that bad Missy? What can be done??
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1372541 wrote: Spent a lovely day around the garden...not sure we can do the "logical" garden Bridge, not yet anyway, got so much pleasure digging up the little round "Paris" carrots so will still being using the garden as therapy for a bit. Roasting them with some beetroot now as part of dinner...
                              You get to do whatever you want. It's complete creativity and you are the master. Not many palces in life that you can say that.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I got that egg email this week too.
                                How amazing is it?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X