• Show
Clear All

September Underoos and Friends

That was bloody well done, Corrie! :goodjob:
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And to the bewdiful Undies all -Tawny, Ronnie, Missy, Beags, Bridgey, and lovely Internationals Satzy, Tips and Molls. Thanks for the birthday wishes. You people really are the best.

Comment

Wow! That's fantastic, Beags. I can't work out how they made it. Did it squeak? Love the jewellery.

Happs - now show us your condom dress ...

Comment

No way....I'm finally out of it....actually the dress itself is really comfy....the suck-your-guts-in-knickers were the problem....swear to dog I got past my main meal and wanted to get a pair of scissors and cut the buggers off....

Lunch

http://belvederebarngrill.com.au/wp-...e_Mat_Menu.pdf

I had the lamb and petit fours - fantastic...and a mocktail not unlike the one Bridge posted the other day but with raspberries...

Comment

I SAY Beags....that's a piece of aartttt.....and the beetle-bling is amazing.

Well....let's see that condom dress....I've been sitting in my jamie pants most of the day. I need a virtual spruice up....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nope...in my trakkie daks and about to run off and buy the boys pizza....

Heres the mocktail...

Comment

ya woose Happs!
                The balloons were all just long skinny ones that were twisted into shape. It was rather chilly with our winds, though, lucky you can't pick up any headlights!
                I did squeak tawns, every stride, & I couldn't sit down, & going for a wee-wees involved involuting the dress!!!
                Needless to say, i stayed inflated all day long & next year they're going to make me 2 different outfits for the event - but i drew the line at being naked underneath!!!!

Comment

Ha! now whose the woose? how long did it take to make?

Comment

Actually Beags you COULD wear it with nothing underneath....you'd just need bandaids on your nipples...and dont sit on anything pointy....

Comment

Beags - that dress is truly awesome :H And I have to confess that Betty (who sits beside me when I am on the computer) was also most interested :H:H

myhappyplace;1375706 wrote:

I had the lamb and petit fours - fantastic...and a mocktail not unlike the one Bridge posted the other day but with rasberries...
                      Happy, I think you'll find going back to soon after Bridge's post that I specifically asked y'all not to mention raspberries. But I'll forgive you if they were frozen ones Glad you had a good day - you deserve it!

And I bought my first-of-the-seasons asparagus today, which I am about to eat with a very nice angus steak ...... Mr B has headed up to Auckland again, so I splashed out a bit at the supermarket on the way home :H:H
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Ha, I don't think i could brave the winds without something underneath.....& I reckon my nipples would still find a way to poke through......:H

Comment

and Beags - great to see you smiling and to "hear" you being proud of yourself :l
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Missy!!!:wavin:

Comment

thanks missy - i am feeling good atm.....& cos some lovely folk told me i look beautiful at those days (well, the Wed anyway!!!) i have actually gained a bit of self esteem back. call me egotistical, but mine has had a fuckin battering over the last coupla months. Give betty a kiss for me.
                              Your namesake was most ecstatic to have me home!

Comment

Miss Behaving;1375717 wrote:

Happy, I think you'll find going back to soon after Bridge's post that I specifically asked y'all not to mention raspberries. But I'll forgive you if they were frozen ones Glad you had a good day - you deserve it!

And I bought my first-of-the-seasons asparagus today, which I am about to eat with a very nice angus steak ...... Mr B has headed up to Auckland again, so I splashed out a bit at the supermarket on the way home :H:H
                                Oops..sorry Missy! but yes, I reckon they were frozen...lots of em though...

What Missy said too Beags...your sounding happier than ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X