September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaglebutt that looks amazing. Even Mr JC dragged his backside of the settee to have a lewk. He says you're a bonny lass.

Oooooooh and I hear it's a birthday. Happy Birthday Saucy. You must have more cake..........

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1375727 wrote:

What Missy said too Beags...your sounding happier than ever.
      what gives me the right royal shits is when i do get happy like this, the downer is fucking huge.
      BUT I am living in the now, as Eckhart Tolle has instructed...

Comment

JackieClaire;1375734 wrote: Beaglebutt that looks amazing. Even Mr JC dragged his backside of the settee to have a lewk. He says you're a bonny lass.
        aww, thanks o great JC & tell Mr JC i'm blushing...

Comment

coriander;1375735 wrote:
          BUT I am living in the now, as Eckhart Tolle has instructed...
          :goodjob:
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just taking my ugly mug orf the pages!

Comment

Thanks JC - theres always room for more cake! Now off to feed the locusts...

Comment

this is for you Tawny, in case you have another day of bad weather tomorrow, and need something new to focus on .....

How To Discover New Knots
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

X post - and I dont dare quote you Beags....off now for a bit....

Comment

Does that sign say Noody-gate?
                    How risque`....Well little Undies and lovely ovaries, I'm going to mosey off to bed. Bed is just unreal, isn't it?:h
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Come on.
                      Get up you lazy bastards.
                      I've already fed the animals, done some garden maintainence, prepared for brain day and you're not even up yet.....!!!!!
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ahem....sorry to butt in BUTT...tick to all of the above with porridge on top!

Comment

3C here. Stuff the animals. Stuff the garden. Stuff the porridge and double stuff the brain day.

That is all. For now.

Comment

Going to have to come up with something to drag you out of this pit of SOL you've gotten yourself into...I think we need a suggestion box....

Comment

...and dont tell me to stuff my suggestion box somewhere...

Comment

Gooooood Morrrnnniiinnnnngggg!!!

Happy Monday. I didn't get time to scratch me **** over the weekend, so I bet you lot missed me like CRAZY!!!

Guess what???? Well, anyway, so, like - guess what??? Well, like, ok - this morning it is my SECOND anniversary on Planet Sober. Yep, this time last year I was puking, shivering, shaking, hoping to either die or get better quick because I had the WORST hangover I had ever had. I was messing with the moderation beast who is closely related to the al beast, and I lost BIG time. So today I'm now looking in the rear view mirror at 12 months of being back to my old self. Thank DOG is all I can say. Bloody hard at first, but a bloody breeze now. I never think it about, just like it was after my first quit and six years dry. One lesson well learnt and one I'll never, ever, ever repeat.

HAPPY DAYS THESE DAYS, MANY HAPPY DAYS!!!!! And, when they aren't that's ok because - it is as it is, not because I've stuffed things up by being pissed as a newt!!! SUCH RELIEF TOO.....

Happy Birthday to Beags and Happs! :l

Beags you looked great! Loved the dress and it is fab to be able to put a face to a name. You are exactly as I imagined....

Happs, glad you got to where you were going safely!

Salute to Mr G!

Where's little Leon and Sunny?

Hugs and stuff to all of you!

Suggestion for the Fix Tawny's SOL Box......feel the lurve Tawn, just feel the lurve!!!:h

I could tell you all the story of how we missed out on our dream house but I just don't want to ruin my mood.....:upset:

More later - the world is spinning v.fast today so my stumpy little legs are hardly keeping up!!

SO, lesson for today. It may take some time to get to where you want to be, but the journey (no matter what it entails) is bloody worth it my friends. As Nike says - just do it. As Nicey says, just bloody do it folks, every day just bloody do it.......

Thanks for helping me get to this v.special day!!!!!

Loves yous orl - meant it, really. :l:h

Nicey
                                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X