September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone just thought I'd drop in cause was making rock cakes and guess it reminded me of you all. I am having my bipolar meds reviewed in the light of a deep depression that hit over the past weeks...feeling better as antidepressant kicks in. Nearly lost dad last weekend it was a hell of a fright but he's doing better now but very very weak. Hope all is great with you.
    Cashy xx
    Ps not drinking which is good - mind you couldn't get my butt out if bed to do a pee last week so I guess I have just not thougt about it at all.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

What's happening all of yous? It's Saturday night an your probably all having a date night.

Haps, you say the loveliest things. Thank You!:h:l

MB, shoot for San Francisco, It's one of the most amazing cities in the world.

Had our soccer final today. We lost but I feel like we got first. Just relaxing at home now.

Bridge, did you tell us what border you were on?

Hiya Cashy.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening Undies! just logged in Sunny, how funny! Sorry to hear about the soccer but if you feel like a winner, you probably are. Hi Cashy, as soon as I saw your name I thought, I bet she's made rock cakes...watching Doctor Who and debating about making Dark Chocolate Brownie with Mulberries - picked fresh by the locusts today...

Comment

Hi Undie friends.
          Cashy so sorry - you are really going through it these days.
          Happs & you are making me drool here. And it's morning time

Comment

Its my job Satzy...check this out...

http://www.stylingyou.com.au/wp-cont...y-Brownies.jpg

I'm playing with this recipe...

Comment

And how are the plans going to see your boy?

Comment

OMG make the brownies. YUM, then email them to me!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

myhappyplace;1378409 wrote: And how are the plans going to see your boy?
                  Flights booked and we off on December 16th and backJan 9. Leaving logistics to sprogs . Sydney expensive that time of year i believe. New Zealand has been mentioned for Christmas eve and Day?

Comment

Hi Reg lovely to see you...Mr Happs has a bit of that going on at the moment but I cant say a word as I'm so hormoannnnnnaley erratic its scarey...

Satz that sounds great, and how nice that you're being looked after....

Comment

myhappyplace;1378416 wrote: Hi Reg lovely to see you...Mr Happs has a bit of that going on at the moment but I cant say a word as I'm so hormoannnnnnaley erratic its scarey...

Satz that sounds great, and how nice that you're being looked after....
                      Ermmm they will book things but methinks Mr Satz will be paying :H

Comment

satz123;1378420 wrote: Ermmm they will book things but methinks Mr Satz will be paying :H
                        :H Wellll...the thoughts there though eh?

Actually will be down in Sydney too at that time, Christmas with my rather large, rather loud family and Mr Happs weirdo bunch....trying to work out the logistics of THAT one will be a fun event...

Comment

Reggie;1378421 wrote:

Im sure you are unsinkable ..like the titanic happs ..:h
                          Yes, well, with the Brownies about to come out of the oven I certainly have the ballast worked out... eating Promensil like Smarties could help too??

Comment

YAY a Christmas meet up :yay:

Comment

For you Reg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJk-E0A6nxw[/video]]The Rubens: My Gun (OFFICIAL) - YouTube
                              Been missing you, as one does.

Satz and Haps meetup sounds grand. Satz, I hope you have the best time. It is a beautiful place. We'll tell you all the things you must try. Whatever they tell you, stay away from the Vegemite.

Comment

satz123;1378425 wrote: YAY a Christmas meet up :yay:
                                Now THERES a plan! We could make you an official Undie Satz

And you mustn't listen to Sunny - Vegemite is delish, like Brownies but way better...

Comment

Working...
                                X