X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Underoos and Friends

Supacalafragalisticly bonza here and good morning,

Welcome Warnie!

Just watching yer Spanish news. Love yer Spain. There's a story set in the countryside, so great visuals of the landscape. Had a long, hot, dusty and beaut trip from west to east of the country once. Real spaghetti western filum territory. The Pyrenees are amazement.

Hit some boundaries y'all. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all. Been up since 3ish with the little man.

Warnie, that is my little guy. He is four months tomorrow. Welcome to the Undies.

Hiya Techster!

Back to the little man I go.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Heeellllooo possssuummmms!!! :h

It seems you all managed without me, and it is fab to see everyone enjoying life. Travelling here, there, anywhere - with or without leave passes.

Even though I was only MIA since Friday - did you NOT miss me??? Did you NOT wonder where I was??? Did you NOT wonder what I was up to???? :H

I could have been raped and pillaged, and NOT one coooo-eee, NOT one single post of worry or even a frantic pm.....

Sorry to hear you lost the soccer Sunny. You're a winner in my eyes no matter what. And, you're going to earn your keep this week being a single mum! I'll pop up and help if things get outta control!!

Happs, seems those chookies have caught Bridgies wanderlust.

Aaaah, we have a Warnie in our midst.... How very lovely..... Mobile phone charged hun??? Ciggies hidden??? WELCOME!!! Glad to have you here!! You'll love this bunch of bewdiful folk - not as much as I do but you'll love 'em!! :welcome:

Salute to Mr G!!

How's Beags doing??

Tawny - can I please have a loaf of tiger bread for FH. At least if his mouth is full he can't talk non stop about property prices, moving walls, building sheds, dropping trees....

Spesh hugs to one and all. Have a momentous Monday and remember, just bloody do it, and do it well.

Me????? I'm doing just fine!!!!

:l:h
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning all
          Welcome Warnie its goods to see you, if you know what i mean xx
          Lovely day here, shame i have to work
          Bridge sounds like you had a great time hun xx
          Right im off, hope you all have a great day xx
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

[quote=sunshinetoday;1379092]
            He is four months tomorrow. quote]

No WAY !!!!!!!

Right I'm off. Shopping's not going to do itself unfortunately.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Undies have assumed normal Monday posi outside guitar lesson. Jeez it's a quiet drawer today...just a bit excited looks like we could get RAIN! First in 60 days and then maybe I can plant some veggies...

Comment

Nicey we always notice you! Hope the pillaging didn't hurt...

Comment

Evening undies, thought we might get rain here too, but nothing yet, we sure need it..

Welcome Warnie..

off to finish making dinner...

Comment

Evening one and all.
                    A very quiet one indeed.
                    We're hoping for the same rain Happs, but again it's like waiting for interest rates to come down isn't it?
                    Hello Lilly, how are you dearest?

As you and I haven't taken in a movie together for a while Mr G, I will draw your attention to SBS tonight. A little tale of lust imvolving Danish housewives committing rumpy pumpy on their smooth European styled Ikea kitchen benchtops. See you there.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1379175 wrote:
                      As you and I haven't taken in a movie together for a while Mr G, I will draw your attention to SBS tonight. A little tale of lust imvolving Danish housewives committing rumpy pumpy on their smooth European styled Ikea kitchen benchtops. See you there.
                      Sounds like Melbourne got the juices flowing love, eh? :H

No worries. I remember the routine. Polishing up the white guitar now. Do you want me to be Bjorn or Anna tonight?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1379222 wrote: Sounds like Melbourne got the juices flowing love, eh? :H

No worries. I remember the routine. Polishing up the white guitar now. Do you want me to be Bjorn or Anna tonight?
                        Well I had the fondue pot heated. Where were you?

I just read somewhere that you got spinach caught in your teeth at an event recently. Thought you might need a hand........

Night all.......:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Come on you lazy buggers. Up and at it.

I get to go to a nursery today, and weed, and mulch, and plant, and putter about.

Rock and Roll....
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Jonesy and all to come,

Me mum loves nursery's. Some of them are bloody amazement. A big outdoor jungular wonderland. Noice.

Ooroo and kick some arse. Now where's the floss.....

Comment

Morning all
                              Did i mention i work for one of the biggest nurseries in Oz but only in the offices, i know nothing about plants:H
                              Where is Tawney?
                              Right back to my morning routine of shouting at my boys to get up
                              Hope you all have a great day xxxx:l
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Good afternoon Undies

having a good day here, doing nothing really exciting... its cloudy but still no rain:upset:

whats everyone else up to, hope you are all having a good Tuesday...

Comment

Working...
                                X