September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might just let the blokes chat among themselves ... . So hope Missy's gig was a blast. Early night for me. Nighters

Comment

tawnyfrog;1380986 wrote: Might just let the blokes chat among themselves ... . So hope Missy's gig was a blast. Early night for me. Nighters
      :H Night Froglette...

Comment

Might just let the blokes chat among themselves ... . So hope Missy's gig was a blast. Early night for me. Nighters

Comment

myhappyplace;1380985 wrote: Warnie, our Bridge was apparently a wanton sex goddess but has converted since finding Undies...
          No.
          He's right.
          I am totally still a goer.
          I was in bed aaaaaaall day today:H:H:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1380994 wrote: Drastically changing the subject !!!

How is your cold Bridge ..?
            You give good cold down there Reg, but I'm back on top of her tonight.
            Just as well. I want to hit the gardy tomorrow.

How are you Reggie?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

No I didn't reg, but I wish I had. Great coffe at the 'Market coffe shop' or whatever it's called on the side street. Infatuated with all the produce.
              SO you work near there?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

For you Reg...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IhI87arSAE[/video]]Of Monsters and Men - Love Love Love (Live on KEXP) - YouTube

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1381011 wrote: Yea I work at the top end of Elizabeth Street a bees dick away from Vic market my avartar is the view from my desk !! I love Melbourne ..you should come here more often..maybe live..Mr G lives in Carlton I think I did too for a bit while at Uni ..it rocks great space to live
                  I loved it reg. I've been blathering about it to anyone who'll listen for a week:H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wow Reggie ......... Lovely manners that bloke has got :H::H

We had a great concert, but not enough people dressed up. Mr b went with a life-sized rooster puppet on his shoulder :H he was a bit of a hit! A fun time was hadby all but im officially zorsted! We get to do it all again tomorrow, with my mum, my sister and Mr Bs boy all in attendance

Swet dreams all!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

It's funny Reg, when you're on the street it doesn't seem that built up because the streets are so wide, and it's all so grandly proportioned. There are parts of Sydney where the sun never gets to the street at all.

Anyway, it's time for me to bugger off. I am going to be a domestic goddess tomorrow.
                      Nighty Reg and Sunny
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1381019 wrote: Wow Reggie ......... Lovely manners that bloke has got :H::H

We had a great concert, but not enough people dressed up. Mr b went with a life-sized rooster puppet on his shoulder :H he was a bit of a hit! A fun time was hadby all but im officially zorsted! We get to do it all again tomorrow, with my mum, my sister and Mr Bs boy all in attendance

Swet dreams all!
                        So a good gig Missy.
                        Well done you.
                        What a buzz that is.
                        Night.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MB, sounds like a lovely evening.
                          Hope everyone who is under the weather feels better soon!

I have an MRI booked for Monday. Thank I did something very bad to my knee and have been putting off getting it checked out til today. So we'll see what happens. The whole house is happy hubs is home. Soccer dinner tomorrow night.

Have good sleeps everyone.
                          Ronnie, I left some chocolate covered licorice on the counter!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reg, good to see you posting!
                            Gster, hope your gig was good!
                            :h

Comment

Evening all
                              Sunny thanks for the snacks honey xxxx
                              The weather has been crap here today its like winter all over again
                              Just been lurking on other threads and there are some great positive posts going on, its great to see plus it helps me big time.
                              It must say that certain posts on here today had me cracking up:H:H
                              Right im going to carry on lurking
                              Sweet dreams everyone :l
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Hi all you beautiful people. Just checking in from an Interstate 95 Starbucks. I hope to see in CA or AZ Missy.

The Techie Farmer :h
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X