Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Underoos and Friends

Guitarista;1381652 wrote:
    No gig last night Ronnie, but making music till late nonetheless.
    :blush:

OMG Mr G ...... You is soooooo busted. :H

Comment

Morning all
      Techie i would LOVE to have boobs like that honey, thinks they forgot about me when they were dishing boobys out xxx

I managed to find purple carrots at last, just one question for all you cooks out there, do you cook them the same way as orange ones?

Its a lovely morning here in WA, shame i have ironing to do then i have to help the eldest with his rain forrest in a shoe box project, hope the teacher gives me full marks

Right im off to finish my coffee, hope you all have a lovely day xxx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

techie;1381612 wrote: Tawny's evening dress...

I.am.not.wearing.that.thing
        .to.Missy's. Why do I always have to look like the village idiot? Buggerit, I'll show you. I'm turning up at the Commodore's Room and I'll be the one shouting at the maitre d' "Where's Techie? I'm his half-witted date ready to fang two serves of New England Lobster Tails.

Geeeesh ...

Comment

:H:H:H
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

TF - Mr B got a photo of you last night .... here it is

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

My but you do cut a fine figure on date night Ms Frog

Flu not letting up at all to the point that a substantial period of the day was spent driving the porcelain bus. Thought I'd left all that behind me...

I have to say though that the Golden Trievy is very attentive on sick days
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Why aren't you sluggards baking?

Today;'s experiment - pull-apart rosemary rolls

Comment

Too B&I minding roosters....

dog those rolls look good...muttering darkly as the no sugar no carbs diet ticks on...day 2....

Comment

Can I tuck one of those rolls away for tomorrow?
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1381690 wrote: I.am.not.wearing.that.thing.to.Missy's. Why do I always have to look like the village idiot? Buggerit, I'll show you. I'm turning up at the Commodore's Room and I'll be the one shouting at the maitre d' "Where's Techie? I'm his half-witted date ready to fang two serves of New England Lobster Tails.

Geeeesh ...
                      It's a bit short.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Watching the NZ-Oz netball and educating Mr B's boy on the rules. On the basis of tonight's game (the first one he has ever watched properly) he reckons Aussie chicks are hotter :H

We will have the conversation about women's minds at some appropriate point :H:H:H
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...pse570918c.jpg

This is the reason why I have not baked today as I have been helping my eldest do a rain forrest in a shoe box, I must admit I am quite proud of my work. ...sorry i meant to say my son's work. ..lol
                          starting over

Comment

ronnie;1381884 wrote: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...pse570918c.jpg

This is the reason why I have not baked today as I have been helping my eldest do a rain forrest in a shoe box, I must admit I am quite proud of my work. ...sorry i meant to say my son's work. ..lol
                            Looks great Ronnie. Do i see a couple of crocs in there? Nice job on the birds.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Are you storking me Mr G :H:H

Thanks honey, I must admit both my son & me are quite proud of it.
                              Those bloody birds were the hardest as i could not get them to hang straight so hubby helped out too :H
                              starting over

Comment

Yes. Where shall we meet next? The Army thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X