Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Underoos and Friends

tawnyfrog;1382438 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Another glorious day here in Central Vic.

Hospital removes 'asparagus-sized' eel from man's bottom in New Zealand | Metro.co.uk
    Hmmm that's about the only animal I wasn't ofered in Bangkok.. :H

Comment

Guitarista;1381283 wrote:

Happy birthday Lilly!

Have a beaut day and hope you're feeling better.
      Why Mr. G. ! Here was me thinking you had brown eyes...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1381342 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Missy - relax - I found you the perfect little 'unpretentious and quietly sophisticated property' for when you take up your dream job in Sinney. I know you like to swim; Mr. B has lots of 'stuff' and there's even a spare bedroom for when Raggsy comes to visit complete with in-house Teddies. What's not to throb? Enjoy it - no need to thank me, the pleasure's all mine.

32a Bay Street Mosman @ domain.com.au
        A very thoughtful gift Tawny.

Reggie and I could park our boats at the botom of the slipway and take Missy for a cruise round the harbour.

Comment

techie;1381620 wrote: ...but, where is Rags???
          Oh dear,
          I missed it!!!
          I was unfortunately detained on the Serengeti Plain fighting off a Wilderbeast. The bastard tore my dress and I lost a shoe in the fray..

Comment

ronnie;1381884 wrote: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...pse570918c.jpg

This is the reason why I have not baked today as I have been helping my eldest do a rain forrest in a shoe box, I must admit I am quite proud of my work. ...sorry i meant to say my son's work. ..lol
            I reckon that would be quite difficult to achieve, considering the amount of rainforest there is in W.A.
            Funny , I was helping my mates kids with a rainforest project the week before I left on hols.

Comment

Rags;1382489 wrote: Oh dear,
              I missed it!!!
              I was unfortunately detained on the Serengeti Plain fighting off a Wilderbeast. The bastard tore my dress and I lost a shoe in the fray..
              It's Super/Wonder Woman!

How are ya Regs?

Good to see you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Gee, where are all you Undies? Cooking diner? Watching the news?
                I unfortunately have to log off now... have boked a facial and massage for 4:30pm .

Catch you all in Saigon... leave for there tomoz.

Comment

Hi ther Mr G.

I am having a blast.
                  It is dreadfully hot and humid here.
                  Am drinking about 5 litres water/ lemon juice a day.
                  Am recovering from the wilderbeast encounter... shheeeez.. it'll be a long time before it tries to attack someone in a purple voile off the shoulder dress again!

Comment

OK Undies, have to scoot. Am going to be made bewfull!
                    Catch you when I next get access.

Comment

How wonderful for you ragsy - sounds like you are enjpying yourselves.....good stuff.
                      Thanks g-force for the message - no mobile here but got it when I went into town today.
                      Just had a bit of a rough spot but my counsellor got me through. She's a gem that woman.
                      Windy, rainy, squally today, of course because we need our lambs to be dry for shearing ! Ha! Can't seem to satisfy the farmer, poor Mother Nature. But we won't be too distraught as a drop of moisture will certainly help the crops.
                      Nothing hooge lined up for me for a bit - got another working horse clinic in oct, then going to be vetting the Blackwood Marathon...should be a giggle.
                      Hard to believe that Sept nearly over. I love spring but it flies quickly.
                      With Oct comes the inevitable thoughts of Christmas.....yuck.
                      But bring on the sunshine where I can get a tan on my arms & a few more sun lines.....!

Comment

Geez, late checkin and I've probably missed everyone. How lovely to see Raggsey, Beags et al. Going to have a quick read and then off to bed, early start tomorrow for dog knows what reason....

Comment

...and I'm still thinking about that bloody eel....

Comment

hi haps!
                            surely it would've been a hydatid, as they can get to those sizes, & NZ is notorious for having humans infected with hydatids.......
                            I'm sure proper dissection of critter would reveal hydatid.
                            sure fire weight loss anyways, but better for your "health" to have a less invasive type of tapeworm.....:H:H

But Tawny's song wins hands down for creativity.

Comment

gidday viewers. love vietnam. spent a bit of time in ho chi minh city. lovely people. watched the brownlow last night with the boys and ex missus. pluggin away here. never had a eel up me arse though and thank christ for that. some of the sheilas up here use ferrets but ive never seen that. have a goodun.

warnie
                              'fucked if i'm bowling in these conditions'. (bill lawry)

Comment

Evening all
                                Rags sounds like your having a great time
                                Its been a very relaxing arvo here, had dentist this morning so that was a challenge. .. I hate dentist
                                Hope you are all keeping well & who was meant to leave me some snacks? ?
                                Make sure you keep the kettle warm in the morning
                                Sweet dreams xxx
                                :dancin: enguin:
                                starting over

Comment

Working...
                                X