Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Underoos and Friends

tawnyfrog;1382438 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Another glorious day here in Central Vic.

Look - you've all gotta understand I'm not a violent person but sometimes a smack in the nose does the job. And it did. The lobster was fanbloodytastic and the offensive garment has gone to the Op Shop.

Now Missy - this article had me a little worried. Just what sort of aquaculture do you guys practise over there?

Hospital removes 'asparagus-sized' eel from man's bottom in New Zealand | Metro.co.uk
    grazie rana bella
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rags;1382489 wrote: Oh dear,
      I missed it!!!
      I was unfortunately detained on the Serengeti Plain fighting off a Wilderbeast. The bastard tore my dress and I lost a shoe in the fray..
      :H:H So wonderful to see your posts :h
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1382439 wrote: ***Everybody sing****

When you're having a feel
        and you pull out an eel ...

That's a moray .....
        :H:H:H

... at least he caught a fish !!!

Comment

Warnie;1382535 wrote: never had a eel up me arse though and thank christ for that. some of the sheilas up here use ferrets but ive never seen that. have a goodun.

warnie

That's an interesting demographic there Warnie. What to do with your bottom end while in the Top End eh??

Well good morning all, and I must say after all these years this thread never fails to inform.

For example I believe I just witnessed Techie thanking
          the frog for cracking him one in the head

I see I have received another text from Rags yesterday sometime, so obviously she is close to a tower as well as a beautician....every girl's dream....reportage after coffee No2.

Good to see you Cori Missy Ronnie and the eee's

Rags, watch out for that ice there mate....just saying. We've all done it and it does not end well.

I am on Day 7 of Vira-fest here. Last ditch attempt last night, pulled out the Tom Yum soup gun. Have inhaled approx 10 packs of Anticol, a handful of echinacea and coughed so much for so long that I have now thrown my back out (or broken a rib, whatever) Then I made the mistake of cosying up to Qi last night and laughed so bloody hard that whatever bone material was still in alignment is now pretty much floating around the hydatid area.
          Hoping for a turnaround today
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1382803 wrote: That's an interesting demographic there Warnie. What to do with your bottom end while in the Top End eh??

Well good morning all, and I must say after all these years this thread never fails to inform.

For example I believe I just witnessed Techie thanking
            the frog for cracking him one in the head

I see I have received another text from Rags yesterday sometime, so obviously she is close to a tower as well as a beautician....every girl's dream....reportage after coffee No2.

Good to see you Cori Missy Ronnie and the eee's

Rags, watch out for that ice there mate....just saying. We've all done it and it does not end well.

I am on Day 7 of Vira-fest here. Last ditch attempt last night, pulled out the Tom Yum soup gun. Have inhaled approx 10 packs of Anticol, a handful of echinacea and coughed so much for so long that I have now thrown my back out (or broken a rib, whatever) Then I made the mistake of cosying up to Qi last night and laughed so bloody hard that whatever bone material was still in alignment is now pretty much floating around the hydatid area.
            Some things just hurt so good :H

Comment

Morning Jonesy, Techie, Hydatids, and doodyheads near and far,

Bridget, get well soon you beautiful beeeeediful. You've got to let the virus or hydatid run it's course, so to speak. Rest up.

Warnie, what do you give a bird on Valentines day? You sound like a romantic to be sure.

Looking forward to Rigs' travelogue and pics, pics dammit.

It's gonna be a bloody ripper here. Ooroo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1382439 wrote: ***Everybody sing****

When you're having a feel
                and you pull out an eel ...

That's a moray .....

:H:H Love your quick wittedness Tawny!!

I reckon Beags is right and it is hydatids. But yuck, yuck and double yuck!

coriander;1382505 wrote:
                Just had a bit of a rough spot but my counsellor got me through. She's a gem that woman.
                Keep on keeping on Beags :l

byebyebridgetjones;1382803 wrote:

That virus has lasted a long time Bridge :-( Hope you are on the mend now. I pulled out the top-line Vit C and have been doing 1000mg every 6 hours to get rid of my cold/cough. Finally today I'm feeling a bit (ab-) normal again.

Sydney job application has been acknowledged and I got a very positive email from the Director who was very excited that I had applied. Now I am freaking out big time - can I afford to live close to where the job is? What will I do with my house? Can I take the cats over with me? Will they cope with a move? How realistic is Mr B being about his chances of getting a job there? Blah, blah, blah. Trying to trust the Universe, but feeling like I am in the middle of a vortex of uncertainty at the moment!! Hopefully a decision will quick in the making and at least then I know where I am at and can make a decision one way or the other.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

You got in before me Mr G ..... I took a long time posting as I was doing a bit of thinking!

I dont think I have congratulated you on your 60 days - you're a legend mate! Hope you realise how much you are appreciated around here and there. :l

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1382826 wrote: You got in before me Mr G ..... I took a long time posting as I was doing a bit of thinking!

I dont think I have congratulated you on your 60 days - you're a legend mate! Hope you realise how much you are appreciated around here and there. :l
                    Thanks Missy. Nice of you to say. :h

Kick some arse today friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning all
                      Looks like rain again today, had a great nights sleep but woke up with a sore neck........
                      Hope you all have a wonderful day & Bridget hope you get better real soon honey
                      Cant wait for the school hols next week, then i can get up in peace!! And without screaming the house down:H
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Where is everyone??!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

School holidays Missy, I'm all over the place....mind you was set to get up early and do "stuff" but when the alarm went at 5 the school reports came down too, so I had a quick glance and covered my head for another - let us say - length of time.....

Have done some exercise and its made me so red in the face I look like I've been on the piss....

Comment

Missy thats great about the job. Just remember the Frog Mantra...or was that Doris Day?? it will work out...

Comment

Eeek! Raggsey!! your lights on...how are you??? I named a chook after you btw...

Comment

Wow!
                                Lots happened on the thread last night after I left.
                                Hi Warnie,
                                I'm of to Saigon in 20 minutes.

Hi Missy... things are getting exciting for you!
                                Bridge. Tah for passing on sms's .... internet would be OK if I had my own computer.

Undies in general... Do you think I look beautiful and refreshed after my facial?
                                Bough 2 pr shorts, 2 pr silk slacks 1 pr dress wol coton silk blend slacks,1 pr cargo pants 1 beaut orange silk blouse (yes, I can wear orange without looking pasty), had zip repaired in my old cargo pants, getting the lot DHL home.. total cost USD $265 inc postage! How good is that.
                                Missy... walkingh through the streets this morning I came across a shop selling New Zealand Natural Ice Cream!! Unfortunately Mr Rags had gone charging on ahead and he had all the money.
                                Also had my FIRST cup of good coffee in over 4 weeks! Bliss!

Comment

Working...
                                X