September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1384523 wrote: Bridgee our secret is out the South Melbourne SWANS come out victorious!!!! what a game :yay::yay:wd::wd:

as for you bird supporters :finger: be gracious in defeat I am gonna break out the special Japanese green tea I got for me burp day ..very happy Reg here
    :H

Comment

I JUST WISH I WAS BORN An Oz' ........ Then i would know all about oz's football :H
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

ronnie;1384526 wrote: I JUST WISH I WAS BORN An Oz' ........ Then i would know all about oz's football :H
        I'm sure you are a T- ball hall of famer Ronnie!

Hiya Missy and Reg.

Great to see you Lilly. I hope you are getting the best support and treatment plan possible for that depression. Many people learn to manage it and live full happy lives, which is easy to say. It can be bloody hard to find the best mix of treatment that works for us personally that's for sure. Hope you're feeling better and better as we speak. :l

99,000 odd at the game today! (and a small family of Hydatids frolliking front of stage this morning, so ad 4)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1384558 wrote:

Any one got a political or philosophical, horticultural verse they need to spill?
          Head over to the athiest thread.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

gidday. stone the crows what a grand final. reckon sydney deserved the victory. fucken dynamite game. this govements fucked fairdinkum. they just sent 36 people to naru island refugee camp. how long are the poor buggas gonna be stuck there. let the pollies live there i say. mongrel dogs all of em. warm here had a good run with the wether. a few crazy sheilas on this website i can tell ya. full moon maybe.

warnie.
            'fucked if i'm bowling in these conditions'. (bill lawry)

Comment

Morning,

Atheist aesthete here telling you all to GET UP and go to church.

Comment

Morning Frog and all style of underwear, or as in my case, the style of no style,

Just back from the athiest thread. I always like to start my day there with some light reading and jocular persiflage.

G'day Warnie!

In work today, and holy hydatids......i see blue sky.

Right, off to work shortly via the colon irrigation thread. Have a good one out there.

Kick some arse in yer own way. Ooroo.

Comment

Morning mr g and Froglette posting off phone and about to run my assets off. Good work being done out there today so get jiggling Undies! Warnie, was thinking the same thing about the full moon...

Comment

So .... Lilly's checked in so now where the heck is that Nicey? You can't house-hunt 24/7 ...

Comment

Hiya G, Happs, Warnie, & Froggy. Well I'm finally back home. Exhausted. Love the Aqua- Leon pic Sunny. Talk to you soon :h
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey Undies....I forgot to add

today is my 1 year anniversary off the plonk....very happy with that...

Comment

myhappyplace;1384788 wrote: Hey Undies....I forgot to add

today is my 1 year anniversary off the plonk....very happy with that...
                          CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ROCK HAPPS :l:h:l:h
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Techie...lovely to see you back....computer is lagging....

Comment

HAPPS!!!!!!

Fan-bloody-tastic. You must be stoked. Well done, that woman.

Techie - great to see you back. We expect a full report of your adventures and other sundry stunts.

Comment

Thanks you two...now - we are ripping off the old back deck today and putting a new one on while Mr Happs is on holidays this week....lots of stuff to do....might collapse with the lappie and a PIE later...

Comment

Working...
                                X