Sorry Molls - just missed me :H

Comment

Army Thread MONDAY 3 September

Where d'ya go Mollerooney
      a) In Howth yesterday
      2) Were ye lovebirds off gallavanting again today ???:heart:

Comment

Sorry Molls have to dash - being brung for me tea this eve !!!!
        Will be on later for FULL update !!!

Comment

mollyka;1373034 wrote: I'm bollixed --- absolutely falling down achingly bollixed :-( 3 hours hoofing it up and down shagging mountains - well achully it was fabulous - what a beautiful day - and I was grand for the first 2 and a half hours but OMG that last half hour - thought I'd die - mind you - Joe walks and hikes a lot and he was having trouble putting one foot in front of the other so.... I reckon I did ok :-)
          HOWTH HEAD ??

Comment

mollyka;1373037 wrote: Wasn't in Howth yesterday - was on the couch yesterday - was in Howth today --- lovebirds may be slightly pushing it - but ach - he's alright! Hows you? Reading bout your new jim lad --- what's his name?
            John - nice and normal !
            Really must dash into the arms of another John ( that's a total joke ) !!:H:H

Comment

Hello hello! Just a quick fly-by from moi! I've had company all weekend and couldn't get to my 'puter in privacy till now...

It's a holiday weekend here... went to a dinner party Saturday night and a BBQ yesterday... feel as fat as a whale today.

Hope everyone's well... I'll try to get on later... if not I'll see yous tomorrow... xxx

Comment

Evening all. Absolutly nackerd too. Did a lot of gardening out back this morning and a bit in the afternoon. Was quite bad with weeds overgrown grass etc so took a while but it looks better. Was a lovely sunny afternoon so sat for a while and read some of my book. I got this one from the library called Blame by Michelle Huneven. Its a novel about alcohlism and was recommened on another tread here. I'm just in to it and its good so far. Too tired to get ready for AA and i got a touch of hayfever and my ears are still a bit blocked. Got counciling tomorrow soi just going to chill for the evening. Enjoy your tea out Satz. Sounds like you had a wonderful day out Molly would love to do some hiking again.

Comment

Hiya Foxy!! Sounds like you had a busy day - good busy, I mean. Sorry about your hay fever and blocked ears. Hope you feel better soon. :huggy

And :hallo: to any who drop by later....

Does anyone here have an LG android cell phone and can help me with something.....
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Eveninks my dahlinks.

Sorry, Stirls my phone's a Nokia C3 and it's pink.

Wass the problem?
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1373072 wrote: Eveninks my dahlinks.

Sorry, Stirls my phone's a Nokia C3 and it's pink.

Wass the problem?
                      Hello JC!!

I have only ever gone on-line once with my phone and that was today. Somehow I managed to connect to internet - I expect it had to do with my phone being in the outer pocket of my purse and as I was shopping, something got "touched" on the screen and suddenly I got a message telling me I have internet connection til tomorrow afternoon. So I decided to see if I could log in here from my phone but then decided after I did that I didn't really want MWO listed in the browser search history list. And I can't figure out how to delete it from the list even though I've done a couple of things that sound logical to me. I have discovered a site that gives you a free download to add the "delete history" button that is missing but I'm always a bit leery downloading stuff if I don't know for sure that it's a safe site. AND, I'm not exactly sure how to do it. I'm not good at this cell phone hooked to a lappie stuff. Haven't done it much except to upload piccies from my phone to the lappie. And my older son is a computer expert.

BTW - your meatballs in sweet and sour sauce sound delish.

Comment

Crikey Mrs, into the realms of very complicated.

Mr JC forever poking about the tinterweb on his phone,I wouldn't know where to start.

I'm really looking forward to the sweet and sour thingy.

Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs recipe - All recipes UK

There's enough to feed the street.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi i've accepted that my browser will clock this site - it's a trade off for me of privacy - I'll just make sure I don't sell or pass on phone - well I'm home and am sipping diet coke - third night tonight and can't say I feel too grand but at least I'm not drinking - sorry jc can't think of any original swear words but hope the crochet is going fine? X
                          Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Evening Patricia,

Don't worry, hun. You'll soon start feeling better.

Oh I was very constructive with my crocheting. I tided all the balls of yarn today much better for the soul and my temper.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

patricia;1373082 wrote: Hi i've accepted that my browser will clock this site - it's a trade off for me of privacy - I'll just make sure I don't sell or pass on phone - well I'm home and am sipping diet coke - third night tonight and can't say I feel too grand but at least I'm not drinking - sorry jc can't think of any original swear words but hope the crochet is going fine? X
                              Hi Patricia!! :goodjob: on sticking to the diet coke. You can't expect to feel fab in just a couple of days. It takes time for you body to detox and adjust. Just try your best to stay AF and things will even out slowly but surely. And sticking by the boards is a good idea - lots of support and people to talk you out of listening to that alkie mind trying to convince you to have just one drink.

Jackie - I think I will try those meatballs but use lean ground beef and broil them in the oven rather than fry them. I do that with the Greek meatball recipe I make quite often. Less fat content so less cholesterol and therefore less calories. Mind you I don't know that they will taste as good as the pork ones but it's worth a try.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm can't see it working with ground beef, have a go with chicken.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X