Army Thread MONDAY 3 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hallo: folksies. Just popped in to say g'nite. Had a day that was beyond hectic.

See you on the morrow.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1373086 wrote:
      Oh I was very constructive with my crocheting. I tided all the balls of yarn today much better for the soul and my temper.:H:H I gather you meant "tidied". I used to crochet and actually crocheted two of these corners to make a small table runner....

Unfortunately, I never got around to making the other two that I needed to make it. Fine thread and a fine needle. Needs a lot of patience....
      mollyka;1373090 wrote:
      No Stirly - I have an iphone - but I'd love one of those new Samsung Galaxy 111 jobbies. Must have been rehab but I couldn't give a rats arse who sees me on MWO - I have it as an ikon on my phone and often leave it on at the desk at work - I did used to hide it madly tho!
      Hey Mollers!!

I know diddly-squat about cell phones and touch phones and Galaxy 111 and I-pods and tablets and all the rest of the stuff they have. I don't even know why I got the shagging touch phone - I almost never send messages on it because I have big fingers and "touch" the wrong letter and have to delete and by the time I get half way through a message I'm about ready to pitch the fecking phone at the wall. And the ringtone for incoming calls is not as loud as my old Samsung clam-type phone and most of the time if it's in my purse, I don't hear it ring. I have to say tho' that it does take decent pictures.

As for MWO being in the history list on my phone, I quite often leave it sitting around and I just wouldn't want it to fall into the hands of a snoopy person. A little paranoid, I guess, but that's the way it is....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mollyka;1373092 wrote: When I make meatballs Stirls - I do like to fry them - it just gives them a nice crispy outside - I just fry them in their own fat and then I drain the fat off - wouldn't mind meatballs now - have the munchies, just had a toasted cheese and bacon sandwich being washed down with tea and chocolate popcorn ---- oh my holy gawd - them scales are being banished for a couple of weeks :-(Choklit popcorn??? Never heard of it. The mind boggles...

As for the meatballs, I used to fry them but Mr. Stirly has high cholesterol and I have to watch mine as well so I tend to steer away from fried foods as much as possible. And since they're going to go into a sauce, the outside won't be crispy for long. Just saying....
        JackieClaire;1373093 wrote: Mmmmmmmmm can't see it working with ground beef, have a go with chicken.
        Yeah, I would go for the chicken too but you can't get ground chicken here. I used to battle with the meat department at one of the local supermarkets to grind up a turkey breast for me. Apparently they can't put the turkey into the same machine as the pork.
        tiptronic_ct;1373102 wrote:
        :hallo: folksies. Just popped in to say g'nite. Had a day that was beyond hectic.

See you on the morrow.
        Hi and Bye Tipster. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

Am off to walk the dogger myself. Baccinnabit.....

Comment

mollyka;1373094 wrote: Howr'ya Jackie - I is very rude :-)
          I'm grand. Ta for arsking.

tiptronic_ct;1373102 wrote:

See you on the morrow.
          Nighty night, Tippers.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

howdy
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya yeah been busy today, im so fecking skint that ive decided to take a second job, been applying for one and work is gonna try to get me some extra shifts
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

My 'puter's working on treacle power again.

So I'm going to have to bid you nighters now.

See in the am.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1373121 wrote: My 'puter's working on treacle power again.

So I'm going to have to bid you nighters now.

See in the am.
                  Same as JC....we're back-pedalling here...

Wishing all of you...

:yay: it worked!!! Sweet dreams to all of youz....

Comment

SERIOUSLY ? All in bed by 9pm GMT?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Thought you were orf ages ago? Or we're you pretending:H

Comment

Must dig out your email Molls that way we can chat at our leisure.. Will get others too 'cos dunno I got funny vibes from another thread that yer wan has sold this site and it's not monitored etc . Sounded dodge so we should all exchange mail addresses in case it goes 'off the air'
                          Am I a scare monger?

Comment

mollyka;1373156 wrote: The eyes closed - then they opened again - watchin Dallas afore I hit the sheets. Did ya have a nice meal out?
                            Just to Anglers Rest in Strawberry Beds. Cheap and cheerful out in fresh air!

Comment

Ok I'll let you go asleep. Tell me about Howth tomorrow. Love it there!
                              Nighty night

Comment

mollyka;1373162 wrote: jaysus - I know nought bout those sort of politics Oh I'd be dead sad if that happened :-( can deffo do emails tho ---- lurve them to bits - all I ever get is TripAdvisor updates
                                Yer on! Tomorrow barrage of emails. Sure who needs to pay the feckers - they got paid last month:H night again!

Comment

Working...
                                X