• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 4 September

Yoo Hooo Pinkster!!!

Comment

Remind me tomorrow... Mrs A sent me pics to post on the thread, from her holliers. I'll put them up tomozz...

Comment

hiya zenners, hows the new lodger?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

having a lush steak and gravy sandwich.... yum
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1373611 wrote: hiya zenners, hows the new lodger?
            He's fitting in really well Pinky... He cleans up after himself and has fixed some things... AND (roll of drums) he scooped Dougie's box today! A cat person's benchmark of her roomie! Dougie follows him around chatting to him leaving me looking after the two of them going I'm quite happy to share Dougie... Gawd knows there's enuff of him to go round.

mollyka;1373612 wrote:
            Hi Pinky!!

Ah I'm delighted for you - keeping the noggin straight is just so bloody important. And of course the roomie is a biggie - it would be awful to have someone in your house and it not working out. I'd feel invaded - achully sometimes I feel invaded - and that's by my own family and I like them:H
            Oh looking forward to mrsa's pitchers
            Yep... once the noggin's out of kilter everything is a mess. And as far as the invasion of privacy... I was REALLY worried about that. But I don't mind having him around. Nothing like the last... umm... "experience". (Keeping it clean!!!) :H

Comment

littlepinkcat;1373613 wrote: having a lush steak and gravy sandwich.... yum
              Oh that sounds luvverly. I'm eating fried cheese... Jarlsberg. With a side of bleu. And it is vewwy tasty.

Comment

Molly the exercise is going well ive found a 24 minute cardio workout that can burn from 500 to 800 calories so alls good
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1373621 wrote: Well if Dougie likes him:thumbs:
                  Have you got the poodle yet?
                  I'm being steadily talked out of the poodle idea. Everyone is saying how much work it will be and that the puppy will traumatize Dougie. So I'm putting it on hold and ruminating on it.

Comment

the poode was gonna be called dllion?
                    fried cheese never had it, sounds lovely though, when i was younger u used to be able to gan to the chippy nd get a battered mars bar and chips
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

the cardio 24 minute workout is intense interval afterburn training, its rock hard
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1373627 wrote: the poode was gonna be called dllion?
                        fried cheese never had it, sounds lovely though, when i was younger u used to be able to gan to the chippy nd get a battered mars bar and chips
                        A battered Mars bar sounds bloody revolting!!! lol...

Yep... Dylan... Dougal and Dylan (Magic Roundabout) and after Jackie's ex-Sir Dylan. I still may get one... want to speak to someone that's done similar with a cat in the house already. I don't know much about dogs.

Sounds like the exercise regime is going well...

Comment

me pal has a acat and a dog and the cat chins the dog, ha ha
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1373629 wrote: I s'pose if you 100% wanted one you wouldn't be able to be talked out of it?? Maybe rumination is a good plan
                            I really want one but I'd feel AWFUL if it ruined Dougal's existence... :upset:

mollyka;1373631 wrote:
                            My young'uns had battered mars bars in Edinburgh a few years back - I stuck to the chardonnay:blush:
                            Lesser of two evils! lol...

Comment

littlepinkcat;1373635 wrote: me pal has a acat and a dog and the cat chins the dog, ha ha
                              Did she get them both as young uns together do you know?

Comment

battered mars bars r better than chardonnay any day.

i have just been attacked by a jar of pasta sauce, whilst getting some biscuits out the cupboard, i reckon me cupoard knew i was breaking me diet and decided to glass me
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X