Army Thread Tuesday 4 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1373637 wrote: Did she get them both as young uns together do you know?
    nah the cat was their first, then the dog came and the cat kept chinning the dog, but it calmed down after a bit like
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

me biscuits were fruit shortcake, the round ones with the sugar one
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

"Glass" you! LMAO!!!!

Yeah Mollers... I had a prob when I brought Dougie in with Sean, and they were both cats. Dougie's breed is such that they have bred the fight out of them... they're bred to be docile. I thought I had researched the dog breeds and that a standard poodle would work well... but apparently I didn't take the PUPPY year into consideration. So... I dunno.

Feck it... I got him a lodger he likes... he'll keep him company!!! :H

Comment

u not got a pal who has a dog that u can watch for a bit see how dougie reacts?
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Most of my mates are "cat" people. The others have chihuahuas... not quite like a bigger dog. And one American Bull Dog puppy which beat the shite outta me...

Comment

never mind just sleep on it, see how u feel in the near future, im off to bed, nights peeps
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

LMAO! I don't blame you... fed up with the dog or no dog convo!!! Nighty night hon! xxx

Comment

Working...
                X