Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terribly happy!

Hi all,
    Folks, I far I remember I had started a thread named I am terribly shocked just a year ago here,now I am feeling really and unexpectedly happier.I am now hoping to show something differently in the society.I am dreaming to be a business man with some social works in health and education previously involved , in a developing country.
    I was worried how to become a AF guy when I broke up with my family a year ago. I am now worrying that I might be reunited and agreed again with AL ,upon its appeal because of happiness.AL is that stuff which fits either you are in anxiety or happiness,a successful person or a loser,high in mood or low...So I am seeking your help again to give more strengths for my recovery.I will be deserving your helping hands once again to keep me far from bloody AL.
    Ladies and gentlemen you all are stars !!!
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

terribly happy!

AWESOME Dixon. Remember how this feels. You NEVER EVER want to go back. Stay focused and on course!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

terribly happy!

techie;1373510 wrote: AWESOME Dixon. Remember how this feels. You NEVER EVER want to go back. Stay focused and on course!!!

Yes Techie, I got it hero !
      Its been four days I have been flowing happiness into my heart and thinking for constructive works.
      I am now more concentrated and optimistic with life.

I remember, I used to travel in a train with non stop flow of tears in my eyes , now I am laughing myself from inner core of my heart in the same way.....

I am now going for an hour running and come back here !
      See you guys .
      Dix

Comment

terribly happy!

Dixon, I have been reading your posts. You and Mario inspired me to join and make a contribution of my own. Gratitude (for not having AL in your life) is an amazing feeling its like being reborn. Thank you for your posts and lets keep it up!

ALLAN K.
        AF since 1st Sep 2012
        NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

terribly happy!

I am so happy for you Dixon
          sober IS better.....isn"t it!
          Remember that....no matter what life throws at you
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

terribly happy!

Dixon, you have done so well, you are an inspiration.

Comment

terribly happy!

Thank you Allan,mama,paula.
              I am really feeling a little bit enlightened.To be honest I am really ready to accept and face challenges till now.I can now accept my wrong doing with my Family.
              Apart from the support here,
              My believe in GIVING IS LIVING has worked for me.I read out so many books and been a book worm for a while.I have decided to carry on the stuffs what make me happier.I was interested to do something for the society so donate for girls education on my 100 days celebration that hit my ego and gradually get the information about the girls happiness that took me to happiness in fact.
              I can suggest from my experience to be involved in the activities which gives you the satisfaction in return.

Comment

terribly happy!

Great thread, Dixon!!! I'm so happy for you! I find the more I give, the more I get!! Yay for YOU!!! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

terribly happy!

And my belief in ~every great things happen when you are alone!!!

To be honest there is no one to help me out other than unanimous friends like you.
                  I am living abroad ,broken with my own Family wife,poor kids,can't imagine how sadly living in a refuge???.There are extended Family living ap
                  art us are also badly shocked.
                  If I won't be an example nobody would forgive me.

Every invention has happened with the scientist,enlightened person when they are alone.
                  That also has been working with me.
                  Allan,I were never expected a life without AL....So it can be done and everybody has that power just need to hit that one.
                  Dix

Comment

terribly happy!

dixon;1373567 wrote: And my belief in ~every great things happen when you are alone!!!

Allan,I were never expected a life without AL....So it can be done and everybody has that power just need to hit that one.
                    Dix
                    Thank you Dixon. I know it can be, i have lsated for 6 months before but could never imagine not drinking for the rest of my llife. Now is the first time in my life that i know that I can enjoy life without AL. You can achieve anything as long as you are 100% know what you want and are 100% commited.

I have read some of your posts and even though I dont know the entire story about your life and what happened with your family, there is no way of changing the past but you can sure make the best of today and tomorrow. There is a proverb. "THE BEST TIME TO PLANT A TREE WAS 20 YEARS AGO, THE SECOND BEST IS NOW".

ALLAN K.
                    AF since 1st Sep 2012
                    NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

terribly happy!

G'day Dix,

You are a great example to the people around you and everyone here. When we remove alcohol from our lives and we are genuine and honest in becoming better people, magic happens. It's not really magic, it is just the universe or God, or some positive and loving energy, surrounding us and working with us, and for us, at last. This is the real us, and it is our truth. The path ahead is open, rich, and exciting.

Keep it going mate. Bravo!

G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

terribly happy!

Hi Dix

You are sounding so strong these days! You will be able to enjoy your happiness sober, because of that strength. And thank you for the reminder about giving back - it's easy to forget how simple that can be, and so fulfilling.
                        AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

terribly happy!

allankay;1373527 wrote: Dixon, I have been reading your posts. You and Mario inspired me to join and make a contribution of my own. Gratitude (for not having AL in your life) is an amazing feeling its like being reborn. Thank you for your posts and lets keep it up!

ALLAN K.

You are right Allan,
                          We feel reborn !
                          I am now feeling I have conquered the world or simply you can say got a great achievement that were not imagined before ... that's making me more energetic.
                          Good luck for you ,
                          Dix

Comment

terribly happy!

mama bear;1373544 wrote: I am so happy for you Dixon
                            sober IS better.....isn"t it!
                            Remember that....no matter what life throws at you
                            Mama THANKS !
                            I remember, you are an inspiration from the very beginning of my battle.
                            This achievement is not mine only but yours too so I still request you TO SAVE your achievement.
                            Dix

Comment

terribly happy!

Just keep going forward DIXON, never go back to alcoHELL.
                              Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X