Army Thread Wednesday 5th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just going to say that Molls, yep I may look and sound like a complete gobby mare. But strip me bare and there's still a woman with a lot of self esteem issues.

Ach, Molls. You never know what might stick in in Simon's brain. He'll prolly think he thought of it himself.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yous are such wise ladies :l
      Pingu you ARE a lovely talented young woman .
      Don't let low self confidence hold you back ya'hear ?
      I also so envy you kicking the ol al in the arse so young. You will blossom now I'm sure of it!

Comment

JackieClaire;1373870 wrote: I was just going to say that Molls, yep I may look and sound like a complete gobby mare. But strip me bare and there's still a woman with a lot of self esteem issues.

Ach, Molls. You never know what might stick in in Simon's brain. He'll prolly think he thought of it himself.
        Yup Jackser I always wrote better than I was face to face. That hasn't changed over the years. Not sure why really.
        Shy is the word was used in my day

Comment

mollyka;1373875 wrote: Are you still here????? FFS - you'll be in the Bog of Frogs at midnight at this rate:H
          Parts of me regret not nipping the drinking at an earlier age - but in truth - I did have great fun in life rearing the kids and yes, drinking and partying as well, right up till I was about 50 - so mustn't regret good times --- If I could just lose the bit from 50-55 I'd be dead happy:H
          Now I AM OFF!!!
          Waiting for yer man to water plants and the like. Sure we have all day. No panic chez Satz. Dem frogs ain't going anywhere :H

Comment

Now just One more thing. Have the muzz to buy lappy/notebook . Any suggestions as to best buy. Just need for surfing and general goggling.
            Want summit cool I can carry 'round .!!

Comment

satz123;1373878 wrote: Now just One more thing. Have the muzz to buy lappy/notebook . Any suggestions as to best buy. Just need for surfing and general goggling.
              Want summit cool I can carry 'round .!!
              PTL and Hallelujah.

If you can hang on a week or so, my daughter's getting a new one. I can tell you now she hasn't got a load of money. But she'll research and research and then do a bit more research to get the best value for her pennies.

I've got a Dell. Came in at under ?400 including a load of extras and I :h it.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning all

Another sunny morning in South of England and I've at least a twelve hour day ahead - but at least I feel good. Happy days. Px
                Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

patricia;1373886 wrote: Good morning all

Another sunny morning in South of England and I've at least a twelve hour day ahead - but at least I feel good. Happy days. Px
                  Good woman. You can do anything. That's your mantra today. And you will:l
                  And you are now really AF. It's all gone from your system YAY

Comment

JackieClaire;1373880 wrote: PTL and Hallelujah.

If you can hang on a week or so, my daughter's getting a new one. I can tell you now she hasn't got a load of money. But she'll research and research and then do a bit more research to get the best value for her pennies.

I've got a Dell. Came in at under ?400 including a load of extras and I :h it.
                    Thanks JC and DD. I will wait so for result of research:goodjob:

Comment

Morning Patricia,

You sound wunnerful this morning.

Hang on Molls, I'll get me bag and come with ya. Must get to the shops. This might ackshully be the day that friggintesco runs out of food.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

proof reading mrs pinkys essay here, 4,000 words on statistical research in mental health nursing and evidence based practice. then when this is done she has two more 4,000 words essays 4 me to proof read on borderline personality disorder and the reliability of the diagnosis in todays society and a journey of a client through person centred mental healt nursing, oh the joys, lol
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning peeps
                          GOOD JOB PATRICIA
                          wah, wah.....my "burn" is becoming bothersome
                          it won't heal coz it rubs my bra and it really hurts
                          last night it was bleeding
                          everyone sounds good...I am leaving now to meet up with JC and Molls....girlie play day
                          ach.....guess I better go to work instead
                          x
                          bacinabit
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I just woke up and yer post made me sleepy again LPC! all that reading!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

lol mamma bear, yeah its a right headache, but my mrs is the looks (shes dead pretty) and i am the books, lol
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

When you live your childhood constantly under criticism and never feel you're good enough, it's little wonder as an adult you turn out to have no confidence....there's a reason my kids are brought up the way they are. I want them to be happy not clever. And if tigger turns out bright then that's a bonus. Playing in front of people is a huge thing for me. Sorry but it is.
                                Amen x
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X