Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 5th September

dallas.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I watched the first episode of the new Dallas and cringed...

Hewwo P3!

Comment

mollyka;1374066 wrote: Ah Benjy --- how were the frogs:H
        I'm fecked. That purple trail is one I've done before just came from other direction and didn't know it had a name or colour :H

Comment

satz123;1374143 wrote: I'm fecked. That purple trail is one I've done before just came from other direction and didn't know it had a name or colour :H
          What the feck have you been doing woman?

mollyka;1374145 wrote:
          Oh I quite liked the new Dallas! Mind u Christopher an John- Ross are a bit easier on the eye this time round :-)
          Even that amount of eye candy can't get me over the hump of the bloody suckful story line!!! :H

Comment

dallas, back on our screns what the feck is this world coming to
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

aye i am canny old ya know, too old for Dallas, lol, i remeber when it was on when i was a wee bairn
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

for fecks sake i have the dallas theme tune in me head, next i will be pranching round me house in me cowboy hat, just shoot me now please
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1374162 wrote: Ach Pinky - ya sound like an oul wan!! Still thinks it's GREAT!! Where did FrogintheBogwoman go??
                  mollyka;1374163 wrote:
                  Benjy was walkin round the Hill of Howth this morn. Zens - it's a gorgeous walk - think she's whinging tho:H
                  :H:H:H

Yis have frogs in yer bogs? All we had back on the rock was heather, lochs and more bloody bog! And be careful what yer calling her there... remember I'm a bog trotter!

Comment

littlepinkcat;1374170 wrote: for fecks sake i have the dallas theme tune in me head, next i will be pranching round me house in me cowboy hat, just shoot me now please
                    :H:H:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA0SRx9NfaM[/video]]Dallas : The Complete Intro - YouTube

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

behave ya self woman or i will bring ya old lodger back permenantly
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1374177 wrote: behave ya self woman or i will bring ya old lodger back permenantly
                        Oh feck! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Have mercy woman!

Comment

mollyka;1374178 wrote: Bog of the Frogs walk - that's where I sent her:H Achully - I live right beside the Bog 'o the Ring so don't know why I'm laughing!!
                          Sounds to me as if there's a bit of the bog trotter in yaself... :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1374182 wrote: Oh feck! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Have mercy woman!
                            well behave then
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

night, ladies
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Can hear yiz

Comment

Working...
                                X