Army Thread Wednesday 5th September

Was watching 2 episodes of cold case Molls. Am ADDICTED :H
    Wait till I get me lappy .... yous be sorry

Comment

mollyka;1374208 wrote: Nighters Pinky!

Thought ya might - knew a bit of abuse would get you out of the woodwork

Oh gawd!
      Seriously tho -- thanks for your lovely post in the Daily Abs thread - Just saw it there now when I went to visit - awful sweet:l Nearly feel mean sending you off to the frogs now:H
      You were sent here to try me:H
      Frogland was great. New runners bad idea.
      Had lovely 'tea' in Summit and caught last rays of sun . Great day.

Comment

Night Miss Pinks!

How much do lappys cost over there? Think they may be a bit more dear than here. Very pleased with my $499 HP.

If yer going on cabbage and sprouts Mollers, can you please alert Oners when the wind changes... she will not want to be downwind without a clothes peg!

Satz... how do you like the Brig then? )

Comment

Howye Zennerooney

Comment

No wasn't in Brig. Was in Howth . Beautiful harbour town in Dublin. You'd love it.
            Went on a hike recommended by Moll head! She thought I wouldn't make it back !!

Comment

Haha... but the Benjy is made of strong stuff... and here yer are!!! She'll think twice afore trying to off ya the next time. lol...

Comment

OMG... is that beach thing still going on? :yuk:

Comment

Night night Molleroony! xx

I have pics from Mrs A's holliers to post... will put them up tomozz if she's around...

Comment

mollyka;1374215 wrote: Oh god yeah - the muddy puddles were NOT for new runners - yeah it is lovely alright!

:HOney and the cabbage and the sprouts --- guessin the smell from the beach is prolly drowning out all else!
                    She wasn't in the Brig - she was in Howth - I'm replying for her cos shes prolly gone to watch another episode of cold case
                    Just saying this morn. my lappie - same as Jackie's and I think they're the business - cost about 450 yoyo's - so pretty much the same I s'pose
                    LOL. Ah aren't ye just feckin gas you? Cold Case is good. Yer wan with same suit EVERY night:H
                    I am off tomorrow to Currys to get lappy I've decided. Cramp in me hand from this shagginphone .

Comment

Night Molls. Night Zenners . Night Johnboy !!!!!

Comment

Suits are expensive... and the economy is shite... I wouldn't be too surprised! ;o)

I'd defo go get a lappy. No CLUE how yous all do it on the phone. I have one of those smart phones too and just forget about it... can't follow anything that's happening. Maybe I'm missing summat there? Like a secret setting... )

Comment

NIGHT SATZUMA!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X