To Arthur guinness friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You took my money,Abused me,Destroyed my relationship with family & friends, Yet I believed I needed you ? We had our little secrets & special places, What fun we had in the beginning, But not in the end, In the end you destroyed me, I hated myself & loved you, What sort of friend would you call that ?

Today I am writing to you to say its all over, No more, No more I am not you and dont need you,

Goodbye the old me is back :welcome:

Anyone else want to write a good bye letter to Alcohol ? come on it will make you feel good :goodjob:

first wrote by me 01/02/09 at 21.51

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Dear Bud and your horrid offspring Bud Light:

You robbed me blind for 10 years. You made me sick, emotionally and physically. You pretended to be my friend but really you were my worst enemy. I welcomed you into my home and you turned out to be a scheming bastard. I'm thankful I finally saw your true colors. You are no longer welcome anywhere near me. Stay the F*ck out of my life!

I hate you!

K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Dear Merlot and Heineken,

I didn't realize it at the time but the best day of my life was when I told you guys to pack your shit and get out of my life. You sponges took my self respect, money, and soul. Glad this thing is over and done. F you!

Alls
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

ditto what K9 said!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Dear wine,
          You were a good friend when we first met, enabling me to enjoy good food and good company. I don't know when you changed or I changed, but I slowly came to realize that you were my only friend, that I drank you in only my own company. My real friends knew to keep you away from me. You are not the life I want, I can see you for who you are: No friend of mine, STAY AWAY!
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Dear Spirits, wine, beer and cocktails

I thought our relationship was special. I loved you, spent time with you, introduced you to my friends. In return I get abused, you steal my friends, cheat me out of my money make me feel like crap in return for my love for you. I still have feelings for you and some good memories but that is no longer enough. I deserve something better, I can be a better person and I know who I really am. So pack you s**t, get out of my life. Don’t even try asking my friends to persuade me to take you back, like you have done so many times in the past. Get out. Get out. Get out!

ALLAN K.
            AF since 1st Sep 2012
            NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Dear ......,
              I remember you came in my life at my 16, when I was looking for a friend who could shape my body ,Yes I was in need of some more fat.You had been too helpful to add up fat and made me a fit person.You,me and barbecue of chicken,lamb,pork,goats,buff,peacock,deer and so on.. enjoyed a lot.
              You introduced me as a name of BEER initially until I got my reasonable fat.Aftermath I wanted not to raise my bailey and you suggested to stop beer and take vodka.
              You were giving plenty of enjoyments at that time so I used you a lot.I could leave you alone , so I started to keep you with me when I was at my office.
              I wanted to hide you from everyone so that nobody knows your smells.You guided me to use Gin instead with lime and soda.
              I had managed to hide you from the office staff for a couple of years , but your and mine love gone to intense.I could not leave you alone for a single moments , you were 24 hours with me in my heart and nerves.
              We were doing well but there had been a couple of unexpected accidents ,because of that i had lost my property,prestige,time,health and finally my family.
              I became alone and dint have any energy to look after you ,so decided to leave you now and forever.
              Now, I am trying to live alone without you.I know you love me too much but I am now helpless,a poor guy cant hide you from the society.My relationship with you now been widely known or known by everyone in the society.My wife left me because of our relationship.
              So, I have decided to give you a divorce ,I know you would alive with other people around you .But see my kids and family they are living in a refuge ,cant think of their grieves .
              I am sorry I do not want any illegal relationship with you and any longer....You raped me so many times !!! You are now bloody stupid.
              Now I am a member of the MWO society,there are so many troops to help me out so never try to come back with me otherwise our troops will kill you !!.Better for you stay away from me .

Goodbye forever !
              Dix
              A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

I wrote one of these letters a few yrs back. Kept it in Papa & Nana's old cedar chest. Then I listened & believed two diff groups of people who told me I'm cured & that I didn't need my medication. I quit taking it without the supervision of my Dr.

A case of F'it's continued to grow & I had wild campfire with some wild friends to celebrate my decent back to hell. I burnt the letter.

I suppose I shall write a new one. Good idea!.... New friends to. Well a few old ones who understand, value & respect my life now. That I understand more about myself, addiction & recovery to!...

Comment

AlcoHELL.

Under your influence I basically wasted 25 years of my life pissing it up against a wall.

What a con, oh how I was brainwashed.

Not no more, thank fck.
                  Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X