Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys

Just reading here tonight, so grateful for all the familiar names here. Eternally thankful for all the support here.

Therapy is going well. Somehow I've figured out some stuff I never even thought of before. I guess when you get to such a low point there's no way to go but UP.

On the sober journey it seems that there is something to be learned EVERY day, about what got me THERE and what keeps me HERE. I seem to finally realize that not drinking is one thing, but fully LIVING is another. It's not only the not drinking, it is the doing-all the things that make a difference. Exercise, sensible eating, being ever watchful of moods and whims, and impulsive behavior.

Thank you everyone for being here. This place is ont of the things I have to do to make it. But I knew that a while back.

Peace and love

Hi Guys

glad to hear

that you are feeling better.
    A good therapist can make a huge difference so keep up with that!

Comment

Hi Guys

Amazing job Ann! It's so great to see you doing so well. Keep it up and remember to always come back here when you are feeling down or have any doubts. We all care about you.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hi Guys

WOW

Ann You sound so Positive! :yougo: I'm big on POSITIVITY.

Got a feeling we're ALL
        going to learn a lot as we join you in your journey...

Comment

Hi Guys

Ann,
          So happy to see you positive here!
          I knew from my past we must seek a professional help when we are very low as we can't think of good at that time.You have done your job incredibly.
          I also realised that nothing is bad in the world,if anything bad that is our perception.
          Ok keep it up!
          With big hugs,
          Dix
          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Guys

Ann,
            I am SO HAPPY to see you and hear that you are doing better, you sound much more positive and that is great! Please remember how much we do care about you...keep us posted on how you're doing.
            :h
            K9
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Guys

Good to see you Ann!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Guys

Anyone can give up Ann. When we give it our all magic can happen!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Guys

Yes Ann, you are on the right path, the one that is heading up to a higher point. Everyday there is something to be learned in this precious life we've been given. I'm so thankful that you, I & many others have learned this!

Getting alcohol out of our lives is a big part of it. Part of healing & healthy living may seem small, but are really important healthy life style changes, that many of us need to make in daily living. Like taking good care of ourselves. Others who don't understand addiction & depresssion can take these simple things for granted.

I'm so happy to have met such a beautiful, courageous, smart, kind & talented woman here at MWO. Maybe someday when you are ready, if you choose, I'd love to see your art.

Here you are among friends who love & care for you. You are never ~ ever alone my friend! I love you!... :h

I'm so happy you are feeling better!!!....

Wildflowers :l

Comment

Working...
                  X