Army Thread Thursday 6th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE THIS AFTERBURN INTENSE CARDIO TRAINING i am wearing a 29 inch waist pair of jeans and theirs room i need a belt with them, whoop, all me old clothes r coming out of the wardrobe as i can fit into most of them now
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

we love the irish, thats y they swarm our thread
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

dixon;1374349 wrote: Hi everyone Good Morning!
        I just can see Irish people in this thread,I wonder why almost all Irish people are in this thread? is there any reason behind?
        Having a good start with cornflake as a breakfast.Careful with health.
        Dix
        Lots of UK people post here to dixon as well as south African (1) Scottish lady in florida,Lovely lady in greece,expat in paris,even though she is Irish, and of course me who lives in a quite different planet to everyone else

Anyone can post here dixon,Its a great forum just to jump in and say hello,just letting people who care your still around and also when things get a bit rough as they tend to, and there is always a great response and help from everyone here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

morning expatty, day off 4 ya?
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:welcome: Dixon! No, as Mario said...We are not only Irish folk here. We are International.
            Hiya Pinky-have to go into work this afternoon.

Comment

expaty: ive got another day off, in tomorrow for some training for half a day, any plans for ur free morning, i'm blasting the afterburn cardio and weights today
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Just general wavings, yoooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooos and good mornings today.

Expecting the hairdresser any minute.

Come here our Whizzy while I give you a

Just :h Dallas last night. Sue-Ellen's mouth still has a life of it's own. Deadly.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DO NOT SPEAK OF THE DEADLY DALLAS IT TORTURED ME AS A CHILD AND NOW IT RETURNS AS AN ADULT
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning J.C, getting ya ears lowered?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

She's here.

Bacinabit.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1374356 wrote: expaty: ive got another day off, in tomorrow for some training for half a day, any plans for ur free morning, i'm blasting the afterburn cardio and weights today
                        Hanging out with my daughter this morning. She doesn't have to go to school till this afternoon. The little one (my son) is already at school so we are having some girl time.
                        Morning JC! I met the most gorgeous man from Newcastle last night. :upset: He was interested till I told him I had kids. Fecker. Well, probably for the best. I'm still dating my Frenchman but it was lovely talking English for a change.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1374358 wrote: DO NOT SPEAK OF THE DEADLY DALLAS IT TORTURED ME AS A CHILD AND NOW IT RETURNS AS AN ADULT
                          :H

Comment

expat3;1374362 wrote: Hanging out with my daughter this morning. She doesn't have to go to school till this afternoon. The little one (my son) is already at school so we are having some girl time.
                            Morning JC! I met the most gorgeous man from Newcastle last night. :upset: He was interested till I told him I had kids. Fecker. Well, probably for the best. I'm still dating my Frenchman but it was lovely talking English for a change.
                            the geordie men r only interested in one thing apart from J.C'S husband of course, lol, geordie shore says it all
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

now us geordie lesbians r a different breed, were very well behaved
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hmmm...don't know, Pinky. But when I said I had kids-he escaped pretty damn fast!:H Well, I wasn't drinking and told him I couldn't stay out too late because my 15 yr old daughter was babysitting her brother for me. It was a lovely pub though. Lots of pretty people (especially the Newcastle fellow-drool) and very good pizza.
                                Welcome to The Bombardier Pub Wesbite, A Traditional English John Bull Pub in the heart of Paris

Comment

Working...
                                X