• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 6th September

Howyiz. Just a quick hello to let yiz know I'm still alive & kicking
    Pinks was at gym at 7. Then walked for 60 mins
    Ms A :l please take care
    Foxy - isnt the ear thing such a relief when done . I almost look forward to it when I get it done
    Molls - good luck with all the workmen:H
    I am in me car here. Just heading into Kildare Village Outlet Stores to do some damage.
    Later Gaters

Comment

helloooooooooooo army. are you all still poxfecking there. i hope so. please excuse the pox fecking ducking language but i dont know what to say
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hi mollyka. im good in myself but not good in myself... if that makes sense. i havent even opened mwo for ages... why... not sure. but im after some info on nal so have posted on the meds section. after having read a bit here i yet again feel i have come home (ooh that sounds a bit cheesy) . of course i had to pop straight into the army and put my big army boots on. its good to see you are doing so well on the sober front..... and the contented is the most important part. x

Comment

yeah mollyk. ive posted in the meds. not holding me breath for reply for obvious reasons. what can i say. im dithering between trying to control my drinking (ha ha) and stopping completely, which unfortunately i dont think is gonna happen. i dont want to set myself up to fail.. i really dont know. i stopped coming here for loads of reasons.. mostly i was just repeating myself.. which doesn't help anyone. another problem is that when i got 'wedded' to this site i came here drunk, which helps no one. and i felt shite. ayway enough of this nonsense.x

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Afternoon!

Good to see you spuds.

Hope you're feeling better soon, Mrs A.

Glad you're getting your teeth sorted mollers, but blimey...1000 yoyos! Wow!

Comment

afternoon army and Beloved Mr Bear
                HI SPUDS...glad to see you back
                neosporin is helping for all those that are uninterested in my "wound" update
                not much else right now
                my assistant is on vacation and I am going nucking futs!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

didn't read back...you got new teefers Molls?

Comment

if this inspires anyone...
                    I had a young woman in my office yesterday with her girlfriend. She was crying and told me about her recent suicide attempt. I sat them both down and told them ALL my dirty secrets, including addiction, depression, cancer, etc. We talked for a long time and they both seemed to feel better.
                    The point I am trrying to make is....turn your adversities into strengths and lend a helping hand.....it felt good. That's what we all do here for each other on MWO, but this was really cathartic for me.
                    xo
                    Mama

plus they brought me a big pan of brownies later!! My man cubs devoured them

Comment

NOOOO.... I'm not off...she is
                      and I am here managing the loony bin all by myself!!

Comment

mollyka;1374549 wrote: Hey Reccie - yeah it's a lot of money - but I've known for ages I needed major work done - and it's the minimum work I can get done and have a vaguely decent looking mouth - if I was to go the whole hog 'twould prolly be at least 10,000. I'll get almost half that back in tax rebates so that also takes the sting out of it. They were really nasty (I know I know - I'm reeking of 'justification')
                        How are you? Smashing photo's on the piglet thread. I think I'm going to Bury St Edmonds sometime early next year to see my uncle - is that anywhere near anywhere nice do you know?
                        I'm good, thanks molly. Still fighting a losing battle with the booze though. Trying to mentally prepare myself for another attempt to cut down.

Bury St Edmunds is 25 to 30 miles from Cambridge, which is prolly worth a visit if you enjoyed the Oxford pics. Patty's been there, so she'll be able to tell you about it. It's smaller and prettier than Oxford. You can get there by train or bus. The bus would be cheaper cos rail fares over here are very high.

Comment

Oh...hello mrs bear. Good to hear you're getting some relief. :goodjob:

Comment

As long as you are fighting, you are not losing Reccie!:h

Comment

:hallo:

Yet to read back. Dead-tired - it was a loooooooooooong day.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hiya tipps
                                If I could go to rehab, I would in a heartbeat!! Time for ME, to work on ME....
                                Reccie, love...is that even an option for you? and PLEASE know I say that with love....do not mean to offend

Dental expenses are ridiculous, Molls I pay $58/month for family insurance coverage. My 20 year old needs his wisdomw teeth extracted and it cost $2000 out of pocket.....
                                even WITH insurance

Comment

Working...
                                X