Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 6th September

pizza always makes up for a bad date
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1374369 wrote: pizza always makes up for a bad date
      Why?:H
      Nah-it wasn't a date. Just talked to him outside while we were smoking.

Comment

because pizza is lush, luch, lush
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

'that shall not be mentioned'...............tell me more
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Molly
            bacinabit x
            The daughter wants to talk to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=mollyka;1374380]NO NO NO - had the feckin gospels of matthew mark luke and john written out - and FFS there they are GONE! Fuck it - synopsis it shall be:upset:
              Mrsa - I'm so sad to hear you so down - double whammy for you - not only are you worried bout your health - but your 'go to' thing (running) is temporarily suspended. Be very careful my pet - it could be a short step from how you feel this morn. to the 'fuck it' moment. No matter how little you want to - come on here and moan whinge cry - whatever - at least you'll get sorted hopefully soon:l

Thanks Molly and everyone else. That fuck it moment came last night but I did bat it away toot sweet. I read somewhere Molly that you used a little mantra "alkie thinking" so I said that but it only needed saying once. Why on earth when I am feeling so ill, almost like a bad hangover would I consider a drink.
              Have had to go back on the meds as my blood pressure spiralled, probably due to the stress and the feeling that death was imminent yesterday. I am not known for being a drama Queen but that was how I felt.
              Feeling a bit better today and having some blood tests at 11.30.

Comment

Have not given up the fags yet either!:upset: Still preparing myself.
                Talk with the daughter was ok. She's stressed out because she's just found out she has Saturday morning classes at school. Her dad has moved to London and she was supposed to go one weekend per month via Eurostar to see him and him one weekend per month back to Paris (he's a good dad) but now....
                He's going to try and ring her school to see if they can change her schedule. He usually gets things his way so I imagine it'll all work out.:H I wish I could go to London once a month. Grrrr... Saying that-if I quit smoking , I just might be able to. Filthy addiction-I hate it. Really need to stop.

Comment

xpost Anon.:l Thinking of you-hope the tests help to get your meds sorted.
                  Back laters x

Comment

Hope u feel better soon mrs A, wheres satzy and patricia hiding? i wonder if the walk finished satzy off, lol
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

expat3;1374383 wrote: Have not given up the fags yet either!:upset: Still preparing myself.
                      Talk with the daughter was ok. She's stressed out because she's just found out she has Saturday morning classes at school. Her dad has moved to London and she was supposed to go one weekend per month via Eurostar to see him and him one weekend per month back to Paris (he's a good dad) but now....
                      He's going to try and ring her school to see if they can change her schedule. He usually gets things his way so I imagine it'll all work out.:H I wish I could go to London once a month. Grrrr... Saying that-if I quit smoking , I just might be able to. Filthy addiction-I hate it. Really need to stop.
                      Sounds like a brilliant opportunity for her. Yes we were able to do holidays once the cigs went.
                      Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1374388 wrote: Hope u feel better soon mrs A, wheres satzy and patricia hiding? i wonder if the walk finished satzy off, lol
                        Thanks Pinky. You will have to take my exercise mantel now:goodjob:
                        Satz is probably lurking somewhere
                        Back after the bloodletting

Comment

mrs A this afterburn exer4cise is the bees knees, i am now a size 29 inch waist, whoooo
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

i fit into my 29 inch waist jeans, but there is still a little bit of fat poking about so need to shift that ive started taking thermo burn 30 mins b4 exercise and today ive done just under 25 mins of intesne afterburn training, it proper kills u, i do it in 2 ten minute blasts and a 5 minute blast and a 3 minute blast, i think its about 28 minutes in total, it half kills ya, but doesn't half wake u up.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Aftertnoon not long back from dr's sugery and i got my ears syringed. The left one was a bit stubborn so have to try the waxol for a couple of days to ease the last out. Bit unpleasent but not painful just glad to get my hearing almost back it still feels strange. I walked the 20 mins up and back and its a lovely sunny day here. Mrs A sorry your feeling down and ill i hope you get it sorted soon. You will be back at your running in no time but you need to rest for now. I hope the washing machine gets sorted tomorrow Molly i hate when things break down. The cd player on my radio in the kitchen has gone but i can use the dvd player for now tho till i find a cheap replacement. Off to make a sandwhich for lunch. Be back later.

Comment

Glad you have got your ears sorted Foxy there always seems to be one side more stubborn than the other
                                Back from the doctors surgery. I read on the computer screen while the nurse was taking my blood that my last blood test 4 weeks ago showed a decline in my renal function.

How did the rail manage to affect the internet Molly?

Comment

Working...
                                X