Army Thread Friday 7th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1375198 wrote: Helllllooooo - anyone around - reckon I'm billynomates again :-((((
    Ah Jazus get over yourself - we is here :wave:

Comment

Does Joe go with you Molls?

Comment

mollyka;1375207 wrote: I have my gumshields in for the bleaching thing - holy cow they're awful feckin uncomfortable She told me I could sleep with them in - or to leave them on for 2 hours - buggered if I'm gonna sit up till quarter to one and couldn't see myself sleeping with these on!
        Oh very attractive. :H
        Sure get up early and put then in for 2 hours while you potter in the morning?

Comment

JimJohn gave me a task. To take a quarter teaspoon bicarbonate soda in the morning . So I put on my toothbrush a quick rub and swallow. Two birds one stone

Comment

mollyka;1375212 wrote: Sorta getting used to the feel of them now - may try sleeping in them - I'm dead tired. I'm goin into town for the day tomorrow --- feckin well going shopping - just feel like I have to :-) I'm meeting my roomie for lunch as well - so goin to have a real spoiling day -- dead excited I am - jeez, I'm easily pleased!
            So nighters to you - talk tomorrow --- go get yourself a red lappie!!!
            Night night !

Comment

Working...
            X