Thank you K9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you K9

Like TND said " beautifu inside and out" ... I am also a big fan ... You are a gem and we are lucky to have you in our AF lives.
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Thank you K9

There are people I can thank in here. K9 is one I can truly thank for being a true and honest friend. She didn't ask for this thread. But she deserves it for her support and caring of others and being there when she honestly doesn't need to be. There are inspirations every where. My dear friend is a inspiration. She has faith. She has love for others. Let's not be jealous of it. Let's give credit where it is due. She has worked hard to get to this point in life. We are all working in that direction. I am. We are always going to cling to those who we get along with. It's just human nature. I wish I had time to be on here more. But thanks to K9 Byrdie MamaBear...I am moving in a direction in life I could never dream of. I love you my bud! And let the purge move past you and all of us. The wind always changes but the roots of a strong tree are hard to take down.
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Thank you K9

Hi there,
        I wholeheartedly agree. K9 you rock!!
        Ishy

Comment

Thank you K9

No...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

I seriously couldn't have gotten this far without the help of so many people here. Thank you all for being here!

K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thank you K9

Count me in, thanks K9 !!
            new beginnings July 16, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X