Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 11th September

Good morning, folksies

On the topic of lamb prices... I heard on the news this morning that food inflation is set to reach around 15% in Saffaland by the end of the year due to drought conditions worldwide and specifically in the US. Better brace ourselves, then. It'll be good for weight loss, I guess

Have a lovely Tuesday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipster!
    Yup. Far from lamb this lot were reared :H
    Anyhoo we all do eat too much I believe.

Comment

satz123;1376536 wrote: Morning Tipster!
      Yup. Far from lamb this lot were reared :H
      Anyhoo we all do eat too much I believe.
      Except choclit, Satzy. You can never eat too much of that

Good morning
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning fellow sheep :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Satz and Tips.
          Lamb is expensive in New Zealand also. I wonder why?
          Feeling a bit better this morning, maybe the drugs are nearly out of my system.

Comment

Mario why do you always check in when I am posting?
            Hello dear Mario. Where are you off to today?

Comment

Morning Tipps and Satz. Its very cold this morning first time its felt so chilly and i only went out to the back garden lol. Lamb and beef prices are rising here too i like both but lamb being the more expensive i don't buy it much. Sometimes think of going vegitarian but i like me meat and fish. Depressing news this morning more tax and welfare cuts on the way getting harder to live here more now. Got counciling this morning and theres an Aldi store nearby so pop in there and get some shopping. AA after in Dun Laoghaire and meeting a friend for coffee after. Going to look in the 2euro store after i need candles for a start and they have great cheap ones. Jaysus were would i be without the cheap stores :H. Not long up so first coffee of the day and then get ready to go out. Have a good tuesday.:cupajoe:

Comment

anon;1376545 wrote: Mario why do you always check in when I am posting?
                Hello dear Mario. Where are you off to today?
                I am your stalker Anon Of to work soon and the usual drive down or up the country Its great to get out of the city though and I enjoy it.

Comment

Morning Mario and Anon good to hear you're feeling a bit better. Off to get more coffee. chilly but bright here.

Comment

Good morning firefox.

Comment

Morning Foxy. What are you up to today?

Comment

Firefox;1376546 wrote: Morning Tipps and Satz. Its very cold this morning first time its felt so chilly and i only went out to the back garden lol. Lamb and beef prices are rising here too i like both but lamb being the more expensive i don't buy it much. Sometimes think of going vegitarian but i like me meat and fish. Depressing news this morning more tax and welfare cuts on the way getting harder to live here more now. Got counciling this morning and theres an Aldi store nearby so pop in there and get some shopping. AA after in Dun Laoghaire and meeting a friend for coffee after. Going to look in the 2euro store after i need candles for a start and they have great cheap ones. Jaysus were would i be without the cheap stores :H. Not long up so first coffee of the day and then get ready to go out. Have a good tuesday.:cupajoe:
                        2 euro stores equivalent to our pound store? i get loadsa bargains, i just got my niece a dora the explora jigsaw puzzle for a pound and my little brother a horrid henry book for a pound to go in their xmas boxes, i love the pound shop
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi Anon i got my weekly counciling session today and then do some grocery shopping in the Aldi nearby after. AA at one then meet a friend for coffee. Home for the rest of the day most likely maybe finish some houswork. For a small house always something to do. Any plans yourself for today? Whats everyone up to whos not at work?

Comment

anon;1376551 wrote: Morning Foxy. What are you up to today?
                            mornng mrs A , no whizzing around today 4 u ? u taking it easy as ur not so grand?
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

do yous remeber that job i got an interview for nd the woman phoned me nd said it was between two of us nd they chose the other person because they gave fuller answers nd if there was 2 jobs she would have given me one and she said keep going with trying to get into mental health as i wuld be great at it, they have another vacancy nd just applied, second time lucky, and me answers are fuller nd ive done loads more training since the last interview and if i get an interview i will be better prepared, hoping its the same people who interview me so i can show how i have progressed, fingers crossed xx
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X