Why I am Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I am Great!

I am Great! Why because I know I am! Sobriety gives you reality of what has been keeping you back in life.

1. I am a lot smarter than most people. I can use common sense which most people don't have to realize to quickly figure things out.

2. I am a lot more out-going than most people. Hey when you got that drive and energy and the ability to talk to people. It's easy to realize you have the total package.

3. I work harder than most people. I would work everyone in MWO into jealousy on how hard I work and how tough I am.

4. People love me. Just ask them. Everyone does.

5. Guys who are real men hunt and fish. Guys who are pussies care about there hair and nails. Yeah younger guys love there nail and hair. We used to beat the crap out you guys when I was in highschool.

6. Jealousy runs wild. Confidence is supreme. Confidence and knowing your moving ahead is the key to moving past addiction. You have to believe in yourself.

7. Being selfish is cool! You want to stay sober. Than for the first year. Think of only yourself. Yes it seem counter to everything. But you have to be selfish.

8. It's okay to be Great like Me.

More to come!!
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Why I am Great!

9. Why am I great. I don't have my head buried in the sand. And living in alcohol denial or reality denial anymore. I see the world past the blinders. America is in a debt crisis of epic proportions.

10. Why I am great. I am willing to stand for what I believe in without acting like wishy washy the flavor of the month person. I believe in loyality. Which makes me great!

11. Why I am great. I won't back down from people. I don't care who you are. I'm not back down. My sobriety and my recovery is about me standing up to people and taking the bull behind the horns and maybe kicking that bull in the nuts.

12. Why I am great. I believe in being moral. I believe in standing up for what I believe in.

13. Why I am great. I stand up for my friends. A real friend is there during thick and thin. And gives back to there friends.

14. This is my last post for the night. Why I am great. Because I want to be great!!

Comment

Why I am Great!

gotta love humility!

just kidding bud :H

Comment

Why I am Great!

LOL

Sorry FD, but I had to laugh at Scotty. You're doing great.

"I like people too much or not at all."
        Sylvia Plath

Comment

Why I am Great!

I really admire people who know their worth, and don't mind telling the world!!!

Good for you FD - you tell 'em!!

Nicey
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Why I am Great!

"great" you say he's doing? i think he's got that one figured out LOL

Comment

Why I am Great!

I checked back in...wow...alright. Recovery is this...soo this is my real last post for the night....number 15.

15. When the going gets tough. The tough get going. Alright morons. We need to get tough.

Comment

Why I am Great!

Seriously FD - you should think you're doing GREAT!!! This isn't easy and if everyone could embrace how you feel who knows what could be achieved.

I DO think you're great !!!
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Why I am Great!

16. Believe in yourself!!! Believe in yourself!! If you don't have the confidence in your soul. What else can you believe in. The world is full of lies and manipulation. Believe in yourself. And your ability to go threw the mess.

17. So I am doing it yet again. The worse mess is being stuck in the AL rut. There is world beyond it. I am in that world. There is easy love and there is tough love. I am tough love. You have to do it. If you want it enough. You need to want it. If i have to get on ppl's butts about it I will.

Comment

Why I am Great!

wow your so humble you deserve a halo

Comment

Why I am Great!

finallydone;1376917 wrote: 16. Believe in yourself!!! Believe in yourself!! If you don't have the confidence in your soul. What else can you believe in. The world is full of lies and manipulation. Believe in yourself. And your ability to go threw the mess.

17. So I am doing it yet again. The worse mess is being stuck in the AL rut. There is world beyond it. I am in that world. There is easy love and there is tough love. I am tough love. You have to do it. If you want it enough. You need to want it. If i have to get on ppl's butts about it I will.

The great Mantra of life !!!
                      Nobody can inferior you without your permission ..keep it up as high as Mt. Everest !!
                      Dix
                      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I'm a believer! :day5::whee:inkele:

:band2:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Why I am Great!

finallydone;1376847 wrote:

5. Guys who are real men hunt and fish. Guys who are pussies care about there hair and nails. Yeah younger guys love there nail and hair. We used to beat the crap out you guys when I was in highschool.
                          MMMMMM I find fishing very boring and hunting ( animals versus guns) a unlevel playing field.

Iam not that young but play badmitton and love whats left of my hair and clip me nails regulary.

So please dont beat the crap out of me, that wouldnt be to grate for me.:H

Comment

Why I am Great!

I disagree on being selfish. Drinking is a very selfish activity. Being sober enables you to give back again to the world. It all depends I guess on how you are interpreting that statement.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I have nothing against hunting and fishing, however, I find your assessment shortsighted & bigoted. I love to fish, and I do care how my hair looks and that my nails are clean and trimmed. The last guy that called me a pussy, will never ever call me that again. Other than that very silly statement, I think you're doing GREAT !
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X