Why I am Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I am Great!

I danced my little cotton socks of, sober, very happy, (very sweaty), at a friday night gig.

Comment

Why I am Great!

LOL! You all make me laugh! And I love it. I am great today because even if I am going threw a horrible cold. I feel really good inside. I stuck to my goals daily and have plans everyday to my long term goals. That makes me great today. Just so everyone knows. There is two things constant in my short term and long term goals. Sobriety.
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Why I am Great!

K9Lover;1389392 wrote: What did I do over the weekend? I'm glad you asked FD!

I:
        -changed all the sheets
        -vacuumed the whole house
        -cleaned 2 bathrooms
        -hand washed the car
        -bathed the dog
        -cleaned out and reorganized the food pantry
        -did all the laundry, including putting it away
        -loaded/unloaded dishwasher...twice
        -helped my daughter build her new loft bed
        -cleaned and organized the garage
        -raked the backyard
        -cooked dinner every night

phew...no wonder I'm tired!!!
        Wow I love that list!! Thatta girl!!

Comment

Why I am Great!

Byrdlady;1389395 wrote: Jeebus...I survived a colonoscopy on Friday!!! (insert jokes here). The weekend definately turned UP from there! Hope everyone else is having a great sober day! B
          No jokes needed. I could but no reason to go down that road or colon. And badda bing. LOL! Glad it when well my friend and let me know how your doing. You know where to find me.

Comment

Why I am Great!

RunningCourage;1389420 wrote: I danced my little cotton socks of, sober, very happy, (very sweaty), at a friday night gig.
            RC!!! wait to go my friend! How is the weather been there so far this fall?? I don't know but I hate having sweaty feet...LOL! Love that your having sober just like me. I love it!

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great because I decided that NOBODY has the power to make me upset anymore. People are allowed their opinions. I know what works for me, so that's what I'll do. I am 289 days sober, and 45 days smoke free. That's pretty rootin' tootin' great! LOL (Byrdie, does rootin' tootin' bring back back colonoscopy memories? LOL)
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great becuase I keep plugging along...good mom, good wife, good friend (I hope!)
                and screw the meanies K9
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Why I am Great!

Mama, you are awesome (wicked, even!) in every possible way! I love you! :l

Comment

Why I am Great!

I love you more babe!!
                    (people are gonna start talking about us.........what's new?)
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Why I am Great!

Why I am great today? I took a day and just relaxed and thought about life. I drove around and looked at nature around me and took a deep breath. I realized how precious life is and how it can be lost so quickly. Love you all!!:h

Comment

Why I am Great!

Yes, K9, flashbacks of last week! I am great because I held my tongue today when a customer bitc#ed for 2 hours to me and my boss. It was like a 2 hour rectal exam...but we survived. Great to see you FD and Mama...enjoying your sober life, as we all are now! XXOO, B
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great today because I feel like we've turned a corner at MWO and we're getting back to the way it's supposed to be!

Mama, Byrdie, FD and everyone else...have a GREAT day! :h:h:h

Comment

Why I am Great!

Why I am great today? I sucked up my pride and admitted i was wrong. I see alot of ppl in MWO looking for healing. YES! K9.....thank you for what said! And bryrdie and mamabear i can't thank both of you lovely women enough.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great because I am on day FIFTY of no smoking. My goal was to be alcohol and smoke free before the ripe old age of 40!!! I did it!

Comment

Why I am Great!

enough about the past though k9, you look great for 50

hee hee :H

Comment

Working...
                                X