Why I am Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I am Great!

Real men do a variety of things, and some real men do not like fishing or hunting, or sports. Your interests do not define you.

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Why I am Great!

LibraryGirl;1377213 wrote: Real men do a variety of things, and some real men do not like fishing or hunting, or sports. Your interests do not define you.
      Lg,

Are all of your books water proof ??
      Guess why am asking ?

Dix
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Why I am Great!

dixon;1377257 wrote: Lg,

Are all of your books water proof ??
        Guess why am asking ?

Dix
        Dix,

I'm not sure what that means...can you explain?

K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Why I am Great!

Is anyone else confused by this ENTIRE thread?

Are you ok FD?

Comment

Why I am Great!

I'm with you K9. I think there is something very wrong here. FD - what's really going on? Are you okay?

Comment

Why I am Great!

I think I maybe need to clarify some things here. This post was meant as levity. Being sober and enjoying life again means that I am the person I used to be before I started drinking. I like to joke around with people. First thing is first. I am not going to joke around in a forum like this. That is my fault and I take responsiblity for it. I also know that some people will take what you say very personal. I don't take things personal. So I base my own decision making on how I see the world. I love MWO but I am really getting tired of this constant bickering and these little catty chatty behind your back stuff. I love to joke around, but I also have integrity. I more than likely in my trying to funny showed little integrity. That is on me. I have worked damn hard to move forward in life. And I am. But it's time for me to walk away from a place that is now causing me harm. I will forever love what MWO did for me. But in life you have to know when it's time to go to the next step and that is now for me. Please don't worry about me. I am more than fine. If in anyway I offended anyone from my joking around I apologize for that sincerely. I have no ill feelings towards anyone and I wish all the loving people on MWO the hugest thanks and love. All I can do is speak for myself and be proud of where I have gotten to and where I am heading. Again....please....realize that this post was a in jest post. Thank you MWO for everything you have done for me!:h
              Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Why I am Great!

Sorry to here that you are leaving FD. Best wishes to you. :h
                AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Why I am Great!

I'm not leaving. I am just taking a break.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I think that putting others down in order to feel better about yourself is no joke.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Why I am Great!

finallydone;1377354 wrote: I love MWO but I am really getting tired of this constant bickering and these little catty chatty behind your back stuff. I love to joke around, but I also have integrity. I more than likely in my trying to funny showed little integrity. That is on me. I have worked damn hard to move forward in life. And I am. But it's time for me to walk away from a place that is now causing me harm. :h
                      I am pretty new here and reading this has me a little puzzled, but very intrigued!

Comment

Why I am Great!

I hope you come back soon FD! :h

I'm sorry you view MWO as a place that is now causing you harm...that would never be anybody's intention.

Take care and don't be a stranger!

K9

Comment

Why I am Great!

Great initial post FD, and I do understand the causing harm thing.....for me it's not a cause harm thing to make me want to drink, as much as the conflict and some of the personal assaults I have received take away from my happiness....and who needs that? I'm in a good place, and I want to help but I don't need anybody trying to create conflict which brings me down.

Good luck FD!

Comment

Why I am Great!

Thanks everyone! And supercrew and K9! I'm not leaving. I will take the critism as a person who puts them out there should. I can handle it. When your confronted with stuff in your life that makes you take a step back and think is a good time for learning about yourself. I am still going to joke around with people here and be myself. That's all I can do. I stepped over the line by being insulting. That's my mistake and I should be called out on it. No problem. I fully take responsibility for it. So anyway. Have fun today ya marons!! I am joking!!:H And you all are GREAT just like me!!

Comment

Why I am Great!

None of my books are water-proof, Dixon. Why do you ask? Are you going to throw me overboard, lol.

"I like people too much or not at all."
                              Sylvia Plath

Comment

Why I am Great!

finallydone;1377640 wrote: Thanks everyone! And supercrew and K9! I'm not leaving. I will take the critism as a person who puts them out there should. I can handle it. When your confronted with stuff in your life that makes you take a step back and think is a good time for learning about yourself. I am still going to joke around with people here and be myself. That's all I can do. I stepped over the line by being insulting. That's my mistake and I should be called out on it. No problem. I fully take responsibility for it. So anyway. Have fun today ya marons!! I am joking!!:H And you all are GREAT just like me!!
                                Good stuff FD.

Yes, i am a moron too, (i know less and less everyday) but i am also GREAT!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X