Why I am Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I am Great!

I read this thread while on vacation, lmao. Read to hubs, he likes you. Minus # u know. I did talk him into giving him a facial yrs back. Must have promised or already gave him he's fave treat. So, I was great at that then. I'm in trouble now. Since then I've tried to get him to have a pedicure with me & no way. Told him how good it would make his achy ft feel. Still no frickin way.

Yes, I'm a moron & I'm great, I luv it!. Then yest I read sarcasm, post here. I thought my hubs was you & 20 yrs younger. hahaha. I haven't even read the board today, just came to this thread for fun & still wondering what is great about me. Later when I have time I have a cool pic I will upload & post to ur awesome thread. Oh if I wasn't sober I wouldn't be doing that. Maybe tom. PW decks. It's great being sober!!!! You get all kinds of things accomplished.

By the way hubs is taking a dependent day off. Yep, me his child so to speak, he's mine. He's already being sarcastic ~ nethanderal & I haven't even finished my 2nd cup of coffee. I haven't given him the satisfaction of insulting him. This makes me great, or off to a start. Or flip this around & see who's the best smart ass? I will win right now as I'm up one cup of coffee. Yee Haw :thanks: For this thread FD :H

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great today because I got out of bed.....that's it so far!!

ps..that was sarcasm
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Why I am Great!

I'm just bloody great, just because......why not? Couldn't say that a couple of years ago before MWO.
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Why I am Great!

I'm great because I don't pay my bills, they can cut the power if they wa.....

Comment

Why I am Great!

I love you guys and gals!!! It's late at night. I am heading to bed after a long day at work and school. So I thought of something fun today for this thread and Brydie and Wildllowers this is for both of you. And Scottishman...paying your bills means you are great already.

What I did wrong today? What FD did wrong today was I took issue with a manager at work and called out on it. When I maybe shouldn't have. What FD did wrong today was be over impatient at school with the younger guys I am around because well I am 37 and want to shake there heads because they can be lazy and sit around looking at each other. So I was wrong on being impatient.

What I did great today? I didn't drink. After the talk with a manager I took a step back and relaxed and just did my best. I said I was sorry today. I thanked God for giving new great friends on MWO. I was thankful that I can see the mind misery of alcoholism fading off into a sunset. I was thankful today. That is why I am great today.
            Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Why I am Great!

Byrdlady;1379738 wrote: FD...I should start my own thread...."I'm not so great today because..." I just wanted to strangle a customer today....that's not good. However he DOES deserve it. I typed out a really pointed note to him...sat on it for an hour, then deleted it. Glad I did. I just haven't responded to him at all. He is an ass and there's nothing I can do about that. Maybe I am great today because I didn't smart off to an asshole customer! Yes, let's go with that. Hugs to all!! B
              Byrdie...you are great....because you are you!!

Comment

Why I am Great!

scottishman;1380000 wrote: I'm great because I don't pay my bills, they can cut the power if they wa.....
                Pay them bills bud!!!

Comment

Why I am Great!

Wildflowers;1379801 wrote: I read this thread while on vacation, lmao. Read to hubs, he likes you. Minus # u know. I did talk him into giving him a facial yrs back. Must have promised or already gave him he's fave treat. So, I was great at that then. I'm in trouble now. Since then I've tried to get him to have a pedicure with me & no way. Told him how good it would make his achy ft feel. Still no frickin way.

Yes, I'm a moron & I'm great, I luv it!. Then yest I read sarcasm, post here. I thought my hubs was you & 20 yrs younger. hahaha. I haven't even read the board today, just came to this thread for fun & still wondering what is great about me. Later when I have time I have a cool pic I will upload & post to ur awesome thread. Oh if I wasn't sober I wouldn't be doing that. Maybe tom. PW decks. It's great being sober!!!! You get all kinds of things accomplished.

By the way hubs is taking a dependent day off. Yep, me his child so to speak, he's mine. He's already being sarcastic ~ nethanderal & I haven't even finished my 2nd cup of coffee. I haven't given him the satisfaction of insulting him. This makes me great, or off to a start. Or flip this around & see who's the best smart ass? I will win right now as I'm up one cup of coffee. Yee Haw :thanks: For this thread FD :H
                  Thank you Wildflower! Tell your hubby I like him too. Anyone who finds me tolerable I like already. They say I cut from a different cloth. That must be on tough peice of fabric to get threw.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great because FD is my bud!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great because I don't feel the need to insult other people to get my point across.
                      Scottie, you're such an asshole....stop being a loser and pay your dang bills!

:H
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great today because tomorrow will be 20 months AF!! That's 20 hats! All thanks to MWO and the great people here who have shined a light for me to follow! B
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Why I am Great!

mama bear;1380172 wrote: I am great because FD is my bud!!
                          You are my bud mamabear! That makes me feel great!

Comment

Why I am Great!

K9Lover;1380240 wrote: I am great because I don't feel the need to insult other people to get my point across.
                            Scottie, you're such an asshole....stop being a loser and pay your dang bills!

:H
                            K9 you are great! Because you say it like it is. :h

Comment

Why I am Great!

Byrdlady;1380246 wrote: I am great today because tomorrow will be 20 months AF!! That's 20 hats! All thanks to MWO and the great people here who have shined a light for me to follow! B
                              Not only does that make you great it makes you rare and great. Two very amazing qualities. :h

Comment

Why I am Great!

finallydone;1380371 wrote: Not only does that make you great it makes you rare and great. Two very amazing qualities. :h
                                I couldn't have said it better!!! A big congrats to our wonderful Byrdie on her 20 AF months! Woo Hoo!!!... :l :h

Comment

Working...
                                X