Why I am Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I am Great!

kuya;1384859 wrote: So I hope you have a big soft spot for me too Brydie cos I am a veterinarian!
    so am i kuya!!!

Comment

Why I am Great!

Why I am great today! Well before heading to bed. I prayed to God and thanked him for a wonderful weekend. And that my Vikes won !! Mondays are tough days. Let's make Monday GREAT!!
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Why I am Great!

coriander;1384878 wrote: so am i kuya!!!
        Just saw this ......ah a fellow vet ...... We must chat......

Comment

Why I am Great!

kuya;1385446 wrote: Just saw this ......ah a fellow vet ...... We must chat......
          Hi Kuya,

I meant to mention Coriander when i saw you post you are a vet. She's great value by the way.

I am great cause i know Coriander.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Why I am Great!

Wow! 2 vets on here! My admiration just went off the meter! I will try to foster self control when it comes to getting FREE pooch advice!!

This is pretty early on a Monday morning, October 1....nothing great...YET! But I'm gonna make it happen!! Please stand by for upcoming greatness....XO, B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Why I am Great!

Nothing yet...I'm having performance anxiety!!:dunno: B
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Why I am Great!

I am great because I stand up for what I believe as well...even when it provokes insults and put downs aimed at my intelligence.

I am great and thankful today... because by the Grace of GOD I am sober 280 days and smoke free 36 days...
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Why I am Great!

K9Lover;1385585 wrote: I am great because I stand up for what I believe as well...even when it provokes insults and put downs aimed at my intelligence.

I am great and thankful today... because by the Grace of GOD I am sober 280 days and smoke free 36 days...
                  K9....that is what makes you great! Going against the stream of the river and sticking up for what you believe means one thing to me. God's wisdom and love will pour upon you. I am a clear example of just that. Faith is not blind. Faith is demonstrated all around us. You just have to see it happening.

Comment

Why I am Great!

Stick with this my friends! Why I'm great doesn't mean we aren't humble or think we are better than others. It's something simple today we did we are proud of. Something we did that made us feel good inside. If we are in recovery we can appreciate what this means. It means simple things we can be proud of today that we used to mask threw active drinking. This is not about gloating this is about having fun and saying something I did great today whether it's huge or simple. When I was drinking all the time I never bothered with paying bills...now I pay them on time. I make a budget. I stick to it. I'm in college and working. I have my own little side business that I do to make a few extra bucks. I can't do this if i'm a lousy drunk. I can when I am sober. I am GREAT today because I want more in life than a lousy lifestyle and a merri go round. I thank God for this place and the amazing friends I have here.

Comment

Why I am Great!

Hey, this is also a thread where I can thank God for all He has enabled me to do in my battle against alcohol. I am on vacation in Cape Cod, enjoying the world of nature He made for all of us. He is truly the great one, giving me my strength and power. Because I believe in Him I can benefit from all of this.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Why I am Great!

Why I am great! I woke up sober and happy. I got alot done today. And I have one last school assignment to finish before sleep. Maybe I wasn't perfect today but I tried to do my best. That makes me great. NNCD

Comment

Why I am Great!

Finally and Sunbeam! I'm with you...we are waking up sober in the face of a society where AL flows like water. We are GREAT for making it another day!! Hugs to my DEAR friends today! Hugs, B
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Why I am Great!

Why I am great today? I survived this weekend with out drinking. More than anything I did it without being grumpy at times. I was just at peace and there. I like that feeling. Hope everyone is doing well and keep this going. What did you do great over the weekend?

Comment

Why I am Great!

What did I do over the weekend? I'm glad you asked FD!

I:
                              -changed all the sheets
                              -vacuumed the whole house
                              -cleaned 2 bathrooms
                              -hand washed the car
                              -bathed the dog
                              -cleaned out and reorganized the food pantry
                              -did all the laundry, including putting it away
                              -loaded/unloaded dishwasher...twice
                              -helped my daughter build her new loft bed
                              -cleaned and organized the garage
                              -raked the backyard
                              -cooked dinner every night

phew...no wonder I'm tired!!!
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Why I am Great!

Jeebus...I survived a colonoscopy on Friday!!! (insert jokes here). The weekend definately turned UP from there! Hope everyone else is having a great sober day! B
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X