Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th September

Good morning, Army

I must have been more knackered than I thought - I fell asleep just after eight last night. Woke up at 3.20 to have a wee. A normal wee - not in my underpants. And my underpants aren't for sale, either. Just sayin...

Have a lovely Hump Day, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

aww tipps i was jnust saying to mrs pinky last night that i was gonna sell my car, my house nd my alcoholic soul to buy ur soiled underpants, let us know when they go back on the market
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hola Tipps n Pinky...

I'll be happy to have a whip round for you Pinky... just to make sure you end up with them and they don't land on one of us less resilient souls... ;o)

Thought I was going to have to go to sleep without a "natter"...

Official complaint... me new smart phone is smarter than moi and I can't get the bugger to pull of FB and me emails. Back to the shop in the morn....

Comment

Morning army been awake early but gonna try get more sleep. Just have coffee on and i might walk over to friggin Tesco when it gets bright and get the cats food and bag of litter. Cudn't carry it yesterday. I have an appointment for 11 at my local salon for eyebrow wax and tint. Taking the kitten Prince to vet tonight for checkup and to start his vacinations. Gonna need a nap in between the sleep fairy has me awake too early again. Went to bed at 11pm and awake since 4.30. Happy hump day to you all. Dirty underwear talk this hour of the morning? Shame on yis:H.:cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Zen or evening where you are i guess. I badly need a new pone and lots of other stuff but no funds right now for the i want. Samsung galaxy range is good i think. Be a few wks beforei can get rid of dis ole yoke i have right now but it does for txting calls and alarm.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1376925 wrote: aww tipps i was jnust saying to mrs pinky last night that i was gonna sell my car, my house nd my alcoholic soul to buy ur soiled underpants, let us know when they go back on the market

LOL...Now I can enjoy every moments ..This morning is wonderful here for me !!!
            Dix
            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Marnin' Miss FoxyLoxy. I'm boycotting Samsung... not at all pleased with them... that's what I got a year ago and the battery is shot and it has several other issues... which is what left me getting a new phone today.

Myself and two others got that Samsung piece of garbage... we all agree... to be avoided...

Comment

Good morning Dixon. You sound cheery!!! lol

Comment

Morning. Crap night's sleep. Gonna make a start on the garden this morning. I feel totally overwhelmed by the amount of work there is to do. Time's running out before the cold weather sets in so I really must get on with it. And I'm dying for a drink. :upset:

Comment

Yo Mr Bear! xxx "Dying for a drink"... that can only mean yer on the wagon?!!! N'est pas?

Comment

Zenstyle;1376935 wrote: Yo Mr Bear! xxx "Dying for a drink"... that can only mean yer on the wagon?!!! N'est pas?
                      No, sadly not. It just means I've been sober for all of 2 hours...

Comment

Aww shite. Well... listen.... do you want to talk about it? Or are you not at that point yet?

Comment

I'm wide awake... so if you want, I'm here. I can see you over on FB or Words if you want... xxx

Comment

Zenstyle;1376938 wrote: Aww shite. Well... listen.... do you want to talk about it? Or are you not at that point yet?
                            Thanks for the offer, zenny. There isn't actually much to say other than the fact that I'm really struggling. I feel like I'm sinking into a hole I can't get out of.

Comment

Well... you CAN get out of it. You made a start before... and you had a glimpse of what it can be like... and it's time to try again.

Comment

Working...
                              X