Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 14th September

Goooooooooooooooooood morning, Army

Yep, the weekend is here. And not a moment too soon. PLUS: it looks like we'll have temperatures in the high twenties Sat & Sun! Lovely stuff.

Soooooooooooo. The big question is: what'll all of us be doing this weekend? I intend clearing an overgrown patch that used to be my veggie / herb corner. Let's hope it doesn't just remain a good intention.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning mr tips, last day in work as this saturday me of to turkey, so roll on to the end of today :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

WooHoo Mario! I'm sure today will go by as fast as lightning.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hopefully it will :-) Going in early now, laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Tipps Mario and Molly. Have a lovely trip to Turkey Mario i've never ben there nice break before the winter sets in. I think the good black dress should be fine Molly maybe with some nice asscerories i hope the christening goes well and you all have a lovely day. Dully and windy here chily too with the rain foreecast. Went to the library yesterday and not much plaaned for today apart from AA meeting at 8pm. Have a lovely friday.:television::cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Tips, Mario, Molly, Foxy and everyone else to come
            I'm here Molly!:l The back to school and work has just been mad. I'll try to catch up on reading back! I hope everyone is doing well. My life has had a few changes but overall positive. ("Boyfriend" 1 gone and possible new boyfriend :h)- but mainly just working my arse off and getting the kids settled into the new school routine.
            xxx Off to check how Piglet's doing!

Comment

expat3;1377840 wrote: Good morning Tips, Mario, Molly, Foxy and everyone else to come
              I'm here Molly!:l The back to school and work has just been mad. I'll try to catch up on reading back! I hope everyone is doing well. My life has had a few changes but overall positive. ("Boyfriend" 1 gone and possible new boyfriend :h)- but mainly just working my arse off and getting the kids settled into the new school routine.
              xxx Off to check how Piglet's doing!
              Wow Expat lots of stuff happening. Men are like busses you wait ages and 2 come along one after another.

Hello to all of the above

Molly my 2 daughters wore little black dresses to their sisters wedding last December and they looked great and" appropriate"

Glad the weather is good in Saffaland==send some over here please Tips

Foxy are you still having counselling alongside your AA meetings?

Mario enjoy Turkey

Mrs A in agony with Sciatica and worried about being referred to the Cardiac team.
              It was when I mentioned chest pain to the Doctor along with the fainting her alarm went off. Reading in the literature chest pain is a side effect that only started with the new medication, since I have stopped the drugs the chest pain has gone!!

Comment

Morning folks, Mrs A that must be a huge relief.
                Tips get ye to the garden, it can be a great hobby. Exercise, fresh air and plenty of head space, whats not to like. Speaking of which I went a bit crazy and bought about 100 spring bulbs yesterday, now all I have to do is plant them.
                Paty we was starting to get concerned about ya, but as I know busy is good.
                Mario you truly are the holiday king my friend.
                Molly in friggin tesco, have you ever considered online shopping and get them to deliver?
                FF what did you pick up in the library?
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Marioo, Mollymoo, Foxyloxy, Expatty, KTabbers, Our Whizzy.

Tips, don't know what I'm doing for the next hour let alone the weekend. I neeeeeeeeeeed caffeine.

The yer are Patty,:l. Hope it's the lad from Noocastle, then he'll wing yer over here on Easyjet and you can spend all yer time with meeeeeee.

Molls. LBD, perfect. Nice bit of jewellery and you'll be beautifully understated. Foxy, great minds think alike.

KT, what type of bulbs.

Aww Mrs A, dontcha just love the way doctors find a key word like heart and they're off and running.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My mother wore a black dress and hat for me little brother's wedding and she looked stunning. Out shone the rest of us tbh.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi JC & Molly, bulbs well lets see now, snow glories, snowdrops, mixed crocus, 3 types of tulips, narcissus, couple of colours of hyacinthus, anemone and arum.

Comment

Mornin' gang.
                        In the workhouse again :moon:
                        - not going to complain - it's Friday and always nice and quiet here on Fridays - so can pop in and out all day :goodjob:
                        Up at sparra fart this morning to walk Mr Satz :H

Comment

oooh they sound luvverly.

I now have an incredible urge to go to the garden centre but I can't.

Reason 1. It's fecking miles away and I haven't got the car

Reason 2. Lack of funds 'til payday.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

KTAB;1377855 wrote: Hi JC & Molly, bulbs well lets see now, snow glories, snowdrops, mixed crocus, 3 types of tulips, narcissus, couple of colours of hyacinthus, anemone and arum.
                            How's the 'cooking of the books' going Tabbs ? :H

Comment

Hurumph looking at a tax bill I have no chance of paying for the foreseeable future, thanks for asking Benji.

Comment

Working...
                              X