Tail Between the Legs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone, Just a check in,a quickone, my PC is at the Drs for repair,maybe will be fixed in 14 days! I have had the flue so haven't been able to post that much! Thinking of you all

Comment

Doctor said I was onto a good thing in curbing my coffee and alcohol intake. He took my vitals and all is good. BP 130 over 88. At 56, I am happy about that.

Alcohol has become a non-issue for the past few weeks as I think I have seen the light. I just don't have the urge to drink much any more. Maybe I finally grew up. I think after 50 we start liking and accepting ourselves more which leads to positive change some of the time. Feeling a lot more serene.
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Morning Tipp - glad to hear things are getting smoother for you - not sure about the 50 connection, I turned this year and am still really struggling! Maybe it will come too - would love to feel serene!
        Hi Boozer and Nora....and anyone else stopping by...
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

How you going there Boozer? Going to have myself a sober weekend this end. Fancy joining me? :l

Hope everyone else dropping by is doing well :l
          You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Working...
          X