Dixon has been facing some problems !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashregister;1378687 wrote: A mental illness that needs hospitalization is not "caused by someone else". Her doctors will know that. We have all said (and texted) things we didn't mean when we are drunk. I really honestly believe you need to separate yourself from this person totally - not just for yourself but so she can get on with her own life and sort out her own problems.
    You should get some sleep it's morning here in Oz. sleep is good
    Cashy xx

People also say mental illness can cause either,
    1.by heredity
    2.Tragedy like bereavements,divorce,relationship breakdown, trauma etc..
    So here, she claims that because of our relationship.
    Any more inputs please ?
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Cashregister;1378688 wrote: Also people change their minds, you changed your mind, that's not a crime. She is only going to make herself look silly if she tries to pin this on you. Perhaps you should talk to your doctor brother about this.
      Goodnight sleep well!!
      Every-time I get response here is something new which is really helpful to reduce my pain.
      thanks Cashy,
      Dix

Comment

Dix it sounds like she has major rejection and abandonment issues, where relationships ending (mainly romantic ones or very close friends) are seen as a rejection, where the individual believes that they have been abandoned when this is not the case, their reality is distorted and they do not see things as they are, this symptom can be present in many mental health disorders mainly Borderline personality disorder, but not just borderline and this symptom would be ingrained in her personality, who she is, it is quite rare that a broken heart would do this to a person long term who didn't already have mental health issues, short term yes, people without mental health issues feel abandoned but then reality kicks in and they realise yes it hurts so much but its part of life and gradually they move on. So in my opinon and what I see regualarly in my clients (i'm a trainee person centred counselour) the mental health issue was there before you ended the relationship, even if it lay dormant it was there, and it could of been another man who ended the relationship with her and this would of still happened as it was a trigger for all the negativity she feels about her self an in her mind the percieved abanonment has confirmed her negativity about her self, but in reality it is her view of the world which is distorted and her view of her self, as when we lack in self love and confidence we easily see a person leaving as abandonment. It is not your actions it is the way she has percieved these actions, and that is not ur fault as u have no control over how another can percieve how u act
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1378757 wrote: Dix it sounds like she has major rejection and abandonment issues, where relationships ending (mainly romantic ones or very close friends) are seen as a rejection, where the individual believes that they have been abandoned when this is not the case, their reality is distorted and they do not see things as they are, this symptom can be present in many mental health disorders mainly Borderline personality disorder, but not just borderline and this symptom would be ingrained in her personality, who she is, it is quite rare that a broken heart would do this to a person long term who didn't already have mental health issues, short term yes, people without mental health issues feel abandoned but then reality kicks in and they realise yes it hurts so much but its part of life and gradually they move on. So in my opinon and what I see regualarly in my clients (i'm a trainee person centred counselour) the mental health issue was there before you ended the relationship, even if it lay dormant it was there, and it could of been another man who ended the relationship with her and this would of still happened as it was a trigger for all the negativity she feels about her self an in her mind the percieved abanonment has confirmed her negativity about her self, but in reality it is her view of the world which is distorted and her view of her self, as when we lack in self love and confidence we easily see a person leaving as abandonment. It is not your actions it is the way she has percieved these actions, and that is not ur fault as u have no control over how another can percieve how u act
          Hi Pink Cat,
          I think I should take you professional service too ...because it can be a long lasting problem to me ?? Don't know ? .
          Very well described mate ..
          Don't know where are you based ?
          Anyway many thanks ,
          Dix

Comment

What would be if that happens ?

There are so many advises here and I have now decided not to reply any call but will say good luck and wish her all the best for her rest of the life.

Lets see the either way too..,
            What would be the worst scenario if she does what she is saying ??
            Cant imagine correctly if she has a mental illness ?
            Please do not hesitate to share your opinions what ever it come from your heart .
            OR
            Is it good to think of that way or not ??

Dix

Comment

I have already been feeling enough supports !
              I would like to thank all who had been generous here to give some hope and strengths which has turned me into a normal person again.
              And would like to give a full stop to this thread for the time being !
              Well done fellows...you all are starts.
              Dix

Comment

dixon;1379025 wrote: Hi Pink Cat,
                I think I should take you professional service too ...because it can be a long lasting problem to me ?? Don't know ? .
                Very well described mate ..
                Don't know where are you based ?
                Anyway many thanks ,
                Dix
                Hiya Dix, I know u said u have stopped the thread but I have just seen ur reply, had a few laptop problems. I din't give u any advice just explained my opnion as I don't give advice as its up to you really. I'm not a professional, just a trainee with a lot to learn. I am based in the UK. A mental health professional would be able to give u more accurate information and if u feel u need someone to talk to you could try acessing counselling but again its up to you, all the best 4 the future, Pinky xx
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1380940 wrote: Hiya Dix, I know u said u have stopped the thread but I have just seen ur reply, had a few laptop problems. I din't give u any advice just explained my opnion as I don't give advice as its up to you really. I'm not a professional, just a trainee with a lot to learn. I am based in the UK. A mental health professional would be able to give u more accurate information and if u feel u need someone to talk to you could try acessing counselling but again its up to you, all the best 4 the future, Pinky xx
                  Thanks Little pink !
                  I always deserve for any help so if you have any good ideas to help out my recovery,please PM me .I would be thankful.
                  Dix

Comment

Working...
                  X