Make this choice
    Laugh or cry

Make your choice
    Live or die

If the choice is life-then do it right
    Move ahead toward the light
    Away from darkness
    Don't turn back
    Many people think it simple and may say why you posted a childish words here but it has a great reminder and power to me .If some one is aware with these words and for always s/he will never been a trouble again in rest of life.

There are always strengths in simple things,
    Simple life style.
    Simple and natural food.
    etc..
    Well thread .
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

???

Just something I thought of that was relevant to me. Sorry if it's childish

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

Hello Ann, I love the simplicity of those words. Wisdom often lies in just that - simplicity!

Hoping life is being kind to you
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

All is well

Thanks free

All is well here. It's hard to be glum in the beautiful weather we are having now.

Day by day. Seems that I have become persona nongrata here for some reason.

Then again it could just be me. But I am OK

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

Ann Carolina;1378637 wrote: Just something I thought of that was relevant to me. Sorry if it's childish
            No ,I don't think so .the true always lies in simplicity , I love it too much your wisdom of words ..
            But just think of some one who may think that way...

Dix
            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

Very happy to hear you're ok Ann and that the sun is shining in your part of the world. Can you go with the ebb and flow on the persona nongrata thing? I find when I don't get too attached to outcomes/people's reactions to me, it gives me a little more peace within myself, whatever is going on around me. If I manage this then what I perceived at one time sometimes takes on a whole different perspective. Just a thought, but hope you can be your own best friend right now. Hugs :l

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

Hi Ann - I love simplicity that is powerful, thanks for those thoughts

FF - I love that idea about not becoming attached to outcomes and people's reactions.. it just makes life a lot more pleasant and simple!! A great thought for the day

Take care
                Patrice

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

AGREED

I do agree about not getting attached to outcomes/reactions. This whole journey is my responsibility; I know that.

I'm OK right now with the antabuse, but I have been looking into rehabs. I'm trying to figure out how it could ever be affordable. If I had 50K lying around I'd probably go to Malibu. But then who wouldn't?

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

If you get that 50K can you smuggle me in your suitcase - a little trip to rehab in Malibu would do me just fine Stay strong honey and no judgement ok? Yes, we are responsible for our own journeys but we need to forgive ourselves too :l

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

This is great! A little song so hum as we go through our day! I loved it!

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

Thanks Dolphin

Hey thanks! I'm in NC too.

Though I wish it was not so, I have to fight every day for a good life for myself.

I certainly cannot expect understanding from anyone who is not in this same dreadful boat.

Comment

SOME THOUGHTS

Thank you Molly

It looks like my insurance may cover rehab-still checking. If not that then a good therapist and hopefully support here and elsewhere and renewed determination.

I intend to get back to my rigorous hiking tomorrow; I was on a good roll there. Exercise has always beena mood elevator for me.

I am thinking of starting, in my journal, a list of things that I forgive myself for-every time a memory pops up that is about the past-something stupid and awful that I did when I was drunk. This seems to me now to be important. Put it in the past and go forward with some real caring for myself.

I know for sure that I cannot continue to dodge the bullets of addiction. I am the only one who can make them stop. After all there are enough uops and downs to deal with without adding HUGE valleys to the peaks and valleys of life.

Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                          X