Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 16th September

Gooooooood morning, Army

Despite my nanna nap yesterday afternoon, I slept like a log. Yesterday's physical exercise took its toll, apparently :H. The upside? I can pop into the nursery this morning and buy some seedlings.

1st things 1st: coffee!

Have a lovely Sunday, folksies
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

morning tipps, yes exercise can do that tipps, lol, it sounds like ur ready to try my 24 minute towel torture afterburn cardio workout? who thought working out with an exercise towel could be so difficult? well it knacks, lol.
    Have a great day tipps.

Its my Birthday today, and the sky outside looks cack, never mind I will find someting fun inside instead
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pinky! Happy birthday :l I hope it'll be a good year for you!

I think I'll skip on the towel torture
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

cheers Tippers, the towel torture is mad, but great for traps and shoulders, bum and legs
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

xpost mollers, u on ya hollers?
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

well molly ive already had me birthday treat as we went to flamingo land, so were just gonna go to the park with a picnic, but the weather looks crap, so maybe just a day in with me fave films
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tips & Molly, happy birthday Pinky.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Tips, Tabbers, Pinky, and Molly

Happy birthday Pinkeroo. Enjoy your day

Whats up Molly?

Any gardening today Tabbers or are you still cooking the books?

Enjoy the garden centre Tips. Is it getting warm in Saffaland?

Comment

Good morning Mrs A, how's the back? Books sorted and with accountant. Hope to get into the garden later but right now I feel like death warmed up. Back at a place I never wanted to visit again, yet still I keep picking up that first drink.

Comment

KTAB;1378774 wrote: Good morning Mrs A, how's the back? Books sorted and with accountant. Hope to get into the garden later but right now I feel like death warmed up. Back at a place I never wanted to visit again, yet still I keep picking up that first drink.
                    So sorry you are back at that place. It sounds like groundhog day. What support do you have at home?
                    My sciatica is excruciating, my blood pressure is sky high therefore I am feeling fed up and scared.

Comment

Thanks for the response Molly. I have tried AA in several locations but you are right about my being a private person, I felt so uncomfortable, it was cringing.
                      Another senior member also suggested bac some time ago but I dislike the idea of meds. DW has to shove a headache tab down me throat sometimes when she tires of my moaning about a headache.
                      I know I can do this with the help of you guys, I have done so before and maybe this time it will stick beyond 90. Looking forward to the clarity of though that comes when the fog lifts again.

Comment

mollyka;1378786 wrote: Oh xpost on that one Whiz. Feckin hell - are they aware of how you are - the medics like? I wouldn't have thought they should just leave you with sky high blood pressure?
                        I would not get to see the appropriate medics today. So have taken some medication to lower my BP even if I get side effects they will start to lower my BP quickly. Will be able to see Dr without appointment in the morning. Meanwhile I can do some stretches to alleviate some of the sciatic pain.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mrs A. I agree about the blood pressure not being left, do you have a monitor that you can check it with?

Comment

I do have very good support at home Mrs A but you know how sneaky we can become and nobody can help if they cant see the full picture. I will have that talk today, again.

Comment

KTAB;1378794 wrote: Sorry to hear that Mrs A. I agree about the blood pressure not being left, do you have a monitor that you can check it with?
                              It is my home monitor that I am checking my blood pressure with.

Tabbers your posts and support where a great help to me in reaching my sobriety. Just saying. Perhaps you could get a really good plan together today especially when you feel so bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X