Army Thread Sunday 16th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you both for your kind words and support. Going to make some weak tea and have a long think about how much I value my sobriety. I know what works for me, I just need to do it again.
    Mrs A if your blood pressure doesnt stabilise I wouldn't hesitate to pick up the phone, don't take any chances.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi Army, Ktab just wanted to add my support to your Army friends. You have been such a great help to me at various times and probably when you didnt even know you were :l

Comment

Your post makes perfect sense Molly.
        Thank you Happs, it's pleasing to know I was able to help in any small way.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Brilliant post again Molly regarding dirty secrets we still keep.
          Sending warm thoughts Tabbers as you drink your tea.
          Hi Happy like you Tabbers helped me without knowing it!
          How are things going for you in Oz?

Comment

Howyiz. Lots of jabbering here. :goodjob:
            Off to read back

Comment

Good morning Tippers. Pinkers, Mollers, Ktabbers, Our Whizzy, Satzuma and big afternoon/early evening wave to Happers.

Aww KT, it's a bugger this addiction. You've always been a great support to me right from the first time I stuck me backside into the Army. Not a lot to add to what has already been said but like Molls, Mr JC really doesn't know how I've opened my heart here.

Yep he saw the misery that alcohol was bringing to me, but not the absolute sneakiness and mental anguish that came day in day out. In fact he's only just found out that I used to get up in the middle of the night to have a couple of glasses of wine so I'd appear 'normal' first thing in the morning.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah I am a bit Molls. Nothing was cheering me up yesterday for some reason.
                But had aches in all my limbs and in fact all over me and no energy. :upset:
                Spoiled cow I am. Some have real probs on here.
                Over licking up to the undies and to get a buzz from my upcoming holiday down there:goodjob:

Comment

KTAB;1378803 wrote: Thank you both for your kind words and support. Going to make some weak tea and have a long think about how much I value my sobriety. I know what works for me, I just need to do it again.
                  Mrs A if your blood pressure doesnt stabilise I wouldn't hesitate to pick up the phone, don't take any chances.
                  Mr Tabs sending :l

Comment

anon;1378800 wrote: It is my home monitor that I am checking my blood pressure with.

Tabbers your posts and support where a great help to me in reaching my sobriety. Just saying. Perhaps you could get a really good plan together today especially when you feel so bad.
                    Ms A. :l:l to you too.
                    They willl figure this out for you soon. You are so fit you can beat whatever it is.
                    And get back to yourself. Hope they (at home) are looking after you ?

Comment

It's the Great North Run today so I'm running backwards and forwards from the back door to the front winder so I can at least get a glimpse of the Red Arrows this year.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Satz and JC.
                        Medication kicked in Blood Pressure dropped down. Need to see Dr as side effects are usually horrid
                        Sad and fed up that I cannot run I was supposed to be doing a marathon in Oslo next Saturday. No chance of even walking 10 yards.

Comment

Aww lovie, come here and I'll give you a very gentle

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ms A stay put. Let your body heal. Rest will go long way towards that.
                            I on t'other hand have to go walk Mr S . with aching legs and arms :upset:

Comment

Don't know Molls. I get a feeling it's some kind ofdetox ?
                              Did anyone ever get aches after heavy drinking. Well it's like that but without any drink for weeks.
                              Or else just from the quick walki / run here & there business?

Comment

mollyka;1378840 wrote: Had a quick dip into the GNR Jacks - jaysus there's an awful lot of peeps! Are you not goin to look at them huffin and puffin? Jealous..... moi????:question2:
                                Naw it gets a bit crowded down there. Blooming nightmare for the athletes let alone us bystanders.

Oooooooooooooooooooh and the Red Arrows have just flown over.

Rightio orff to do me CV for the House of Fraser job.

Bacinabit.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X