Army Thread Sunday 16th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to cover me roots instead . Mr S knows the route - he'll be grand.
    Invite to new apartment from DD for dinner. Has no table but hey a lap is ok

Comment

thanks for all the birthday greetings, hope u feel better soon mrs A, and onwards and upwards KTABS
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hello again, glad to hear the bp is down Mrs A.
        Got mild shakes here, can anyone tell me why I just had a fleeting thought that hair of the dog might be a good idea? Jaysus wept and at 10.30 in the morning. Drinking coffee instead.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

keep to the coffee, and plenty of water can't hurt, u must be very de hydrated
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

KTAB;1378851 wrote: Hello again, glad to hear the bp is down Mrs A.
            Got mild shakes here, can anyone tell me why I just had a fleeting thought that hair of the dog might be a good idea? Jaysus wept and at 10.30 in the morning. Drinking coffee instead.
            As LPC said loads of water and stay close. "Hair of the dog " no way:h

Comment

Good idea ta, going to take a multivitamin and make a jug of lemon juice and water.

Comment

Ktab do u think when u wanna drink u could come on here and see if that helps?
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

For sure.

Comment

good, well I hope it helps, were all here 4 u
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

KTAB;1378851 wrote: Hello again, glad to hear the bp is down Mrs A.
                      oh Tabs I know that feeling too well ! you know it will take away the hurt. And it does for a while. It's the thirst too !Prob much better to have lots fluids and eat LOADS. A full tummy won't crave al like an emppty one and a dry mouth !:l

Comment

A choccie might not hurt either Tabbers - boosts your blood sugar levels quickly.

Back from the shops & nursery. Came away very disappointed. No rosemary - the bushes I have came in pots from our old house. They're very woody by now. Must be about 9 years old. Also no chillies & peppers or basil. :upset::upset::upset:
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

having a fab birthday, watching all my fave films and playing computer games to mrs pinky's delight, lol, she hates the films i love, and i don't have to do no house work as its me birthday, whoo, i love saying that i can't be hoovering its me birthday, lol works a treat, i havent had no proper food, just cake, sausage sarnies and posh crisps, no eating proper for me today, i did do a workout though a bit sad, lol, but u know what i'm like about me exercise.

Molly its good to get a vent out
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Molly...I feel you on that one.....I didn't even read the new thread...scared the crap out of alot of us...
                            More importantly, KTAB....I am sorry for where you are today. Please feel better hun and baby yourself today. You know what you need to do.....and I here with the rest of the Army sending bug hugs and aspirin.
                            I woke up just now with eyelids stuck together...probably pink eye....and I have to work today
                            Mama with no makeup is a scary thing!!
                            Please feel better Mrs A
                            Enjoy your dinner Molls'
                            Tipps - what time is the lamb being served??
                            Hugs to everyone else
                            off to Minute Clinic to get goo for my eyeball
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and again....HAPPY BURFDAY Pinkie!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Glad you're enjoying the b'day, Pinkeroo!

Choc brownies in the oven - I promised my staff members I'd bring some for our team meeting tomorrow morning. The way to a reportee's heart is through his / her stomach.

Mrs. T asked for a chicken curry for dinner, MB. The leg o'lamb will have to wait for another day. Dunno why she wants a curry in this heat, though. It's about 28C outside.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X