Army Thread Monday 17th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1379151 wrote: Tabbers... there is nothing to be gained from that debate. All that matters is YOU and how YOU deal with your situation. Fuck what everyone else thinks... End of!

Yes... you need to change things... you are desperately unhappy with things as they stand and you have to do something about it. We all know how you feel. Been there, done it, have several bloomin t-shirts... more's the pity...

You and all Reccy... same goes for you hon... Everything I said to Tabbers applies for all three of us methinks... :l
    Yep, totally agree that there is nothing to be gained from that debate. Waste of time.

And yep again, definitely need to make changes.

Are you managing to put some AF time together yourself?

Comment

Yep Reccy... it's been good. I'm "managing my situation" in my own way. I don't want to go into details as it might not be appropriate but it's good.

I've really found that its not One Size Fits All. My life is different to everyone else's on this thread. Mama's is probably the closest to mine... and even then we are probably miles apart as she is married and I am single. So... we do what we need to do to handle our individual situations. And we ARE all individual. We are all good people... doing what we can to be the best we can... and there is no specific blueprint... we are all different.

And I wuvs yas!

Comment

Better nights sleep. Still very sore this morning

Great to hear you being more cheerful and positive this morning Ktab and Recluse.

Go to bed Zennifer and do not worry about the scales

Good morning Tips. How is the sunshine?

Comment

Hello Mrs A... you're off to the Doc's this morning I believe?

Comment

Zenstyle;1379158 wrote: Yep Reccy... it's been good. I'm "managing my situation" in my own way. I don't want to go into details as it might not be appropriate but it's good.

That's great!

Zenstyle;1379158 wrote:
            And I wuvs yas!

Comment

I'm going to say something now... and DO NOT quote me... lol! But I have been an arse in the past. I can name a few people that bore with me... Jackie, Oney, Starty, Stirly... and I wasn't easy. Jackie especially... she almost had a coronary a couple of times. So... a shout out to these people. Being an addict dealing with an addict is especially difficult and they all do it so well... xxx

Right! that is my soppiness over and done with. Gaaack! Next.......

Comment

Recluse;1379161 wrote: That's great!

We're quite fond of you too! :l
                Aww... c'mere wee you!!! :l

Well... I think we all just have to do what is best for ourselves. There's no set plan, you know? I'm all right... and I'm doing it my own way. If I were to aspire to be someone it would be Mollers or Jacks I guess... because I related to them the most when they were actively drinking. But we do what we need and we need to work that out...

Comment

I have no idea why you lot get up so early. Won't catch me surfacing till 8 a.m. And it is Good Night from me and Good Night from him... ta ra!

Comment

Night zenners.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Zennifer, KTabbers, Reccybear, OurWhizzy.

KTAB;1379148 wrote: I need to be selfish in my recovery, for a while at least. I best away now, I will check in later today my friends.
                      Spot on, hun. I look after my sobriety like a precious jewel.

Glad to see you feeling better Mrs A.

Oh and I can't help mention Downton Abbey. How beautifully over the top and totally naff. Just :h it.

Just thinking of your move yesterday, Reccy. The bloke next door is putting his house up to rent. Would love to have some I know as a neighbour and you came to mind.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Mollers,

You'll have to pop over here. I've got the first series box set. Mr JC absolutely loves it.

Rightio got to pop out .

bacinabit.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all...just thought I swould pop in again and see whats happening..nosey neighbour syndrome!!
                          Zen...I love crib too..aint it stranger?..never played it back home..probably too busy getting shedded :H:H
                          Morning JC..you ok?
                          Big hi to everyone else
                          Mick
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning JC, molly and mick

JackieClaire;1379173 wrote:
                            Just thinking of your move yesterday, Reccy. The bloke next door is putting his house up to rent. Would love to have some I know as a neighbour and you came to mind.
                            It would be great to be neighbours jackie. Unfortunately I will be looking to buy, not rent and I will be looking for somewhere with beautiful scenery, with mountains to climb on the doorstep.

mollyka;1379176 wrote:
                            Lovely Monday morning here - sun shining and birds singing. My boiling hot water tap is acting the bollix - gonna cost an arm an a leg to get fixed --- nought wrong with a kettle methinks! After Zennies talk of the scales I ventured on for the first time in yonks, and after Jilly's trip was having thoughts of disasters. I put on a couple of pounds - so that's ok - well more than ok really --- will watch the muck for a few days and all should be good.
                            What's the plans for today lads - well for those lucky shaggers who don't have to go to the workhouse
                            Shame about your boiling hot water tap...hope you can get it fixed. Don't think you need to worry to much about a couple of pounds although I also think it's always best to deal with excess weight at the earliest opportunity before it turns into a more intractable problem. I've got an early lunch cooking on the hob, then heading outside to tidy up a little. Also going to reinvestigate repairing the strimmer cos a new one that would be man enough for the job costs more than I am willing to spend.

Are you working later on today?

Comment

Howyiz - off back for a read !
                              Sorry was missing last night - hit the pillow & was GONE !!!
                              Like it though - after years of not being able to sleep - I LOVE the doziness of it all ! :goodjob:
                              'nuff to say in the feckin' workhouse - but no moaning here today !

Comment

Mick;1379180 wrote: Morning all...just thought I swould pop in again and see whats happening..nosey neighbour syndrome!!
                                Zen...I love crib too..aint it stranger?..never played it back home..probably too busy getting shedded :H:H
                                Morning JC..you ok?
                                Big hi to everyone else
                                Mick
                                I'm ticking along nicely,Mick. Ta for arsking. Just :h the way you start of the daily AF thread,hun

Recluse;1379185 wrote:

It would be great to be neighbours jackie. Unfortunately I will be looking to buy, not rent and I will be looking for somewhere with beautiful scenery, with mountains to climb on the doorstep.
                                Ahh that's a shame. Although I have been known to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X