Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 17th September

Mommy...I thought it was a cold.
    I DID drag my kid in for the same thing and they said it was a cold..................so I assumed I had a cold
    but it's nice to be worried and fussed over... Lord knows no one at home does it......
    I asked the doc if it was pink eye and she said..."Well, it's more like snot eye!"
    I howled laughing....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I wanna go home too Molly Moo....
      3 more hours.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

***burp***
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

brat...I am sleepy and hungry and you have the nerve to eat without me??

Comment

Are you still at work Mollers?

I reckon we all need a bit of fussing over Mama. If I ever got as much fussing as my cat does I'd probably be ready to run for President...

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1379433 wrote: ***burp***
              mama bear;1379435 wrote:
              brat...I am sleepy and hungry and you have the nerve to eat without me??
              :H:H:H

Comment

I'll fuss over you love......

Comment

I might even sing for you......

Comment

back to work....sigh

Comment

mama bear;1379443 wrote: I might even sing for you......
                      Um. No. That's OK....

Comment

That's a late one MollyMoo... you must be closing up shop tonight. I hope you have some leftovers to eat when you get back to the gaff as cooking is out at that darn time in my book... If you were here I'd give yer lamb chops! xxx

Comment

Evening ladies & Mr Burp.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Zenstyle;1379412 wrote: In all honesty... Zenny and Mama are ALWAYS mushy. But we "came out" in public earlier today... lol! We just said we wuvs the threaders. British people don't say "I love you" enough... and I am learning to be more open with that. Mama is a feckin natural!!! That she is. And lots more people should learn to say I love you a lot more often. But mean it when they say it. And I don't mean that you don't I just meant that they shouldn't say it out of habit. Okay, pulling my bigger-than-Moller's foot out of my gob.
                            mama bear;1379414 wrote: silly Zenners...I say it WAY too much...but I love you!!:h
                            My eye is better Zenny...just itchy now
                            dang it all Tips...I thought we were having lamb for dinner???????
                            Mr Bear...sorry about your doctor, love
                            And Stirly....WOW! What happy news!
                            I am quite tickled you loons are singing songs about me!!Happy news indeed Mama. And glad that your eye is better. :l
                            mollyka;1379411 wrote: EvEning just saying hello really :-)
                            Hiya Mollers!!
                            Zenstyle;1379421 wrote:
                            I'll give ya feckin "loons" ya loon!!! :l

Glad the ointment is working.

Mama has a sinus infection and pink eye and what was the other thing? She doesn't take care of herself. Naughty Mama Mia. She should have been at the Doc weeks ago and if it was one of her kids she'd have dragged them in there. I'm not much better myself but it sounds like she really was quite sick for a couple of weeks... and undiagnosed...
                            I'm not much better either. I try to self medicate as opposed to going to a doctor. Funny thing is that most of the time, what my instinct tells me to do is what works.
                            mollyka;1379427 wrote:
                            Oh FFS this is impossible on de fone - WHOEVER sent de UGG link - tAnks so much - Apparently s'posed to be too small yay!!! Brill news bout sister Stirls! I need to go home :-(
                            Yep - brill news about my sister and I'm the one that sent you the link....:H Hope yer home by now. Talk to you tomorrow...

Now Troopers, you've learned my schedule by now. It's time to take the wee dogger for a walk. We actually got about 10 drops of rain earlier even tho' we were hoping for a downpour. I think it was April that it rained last. Anyways, wishing all of you...

And to Zennie and Mama - hope you're day turns out to be a real ringer!!

Tomorrowz, Troopers....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nighty night Stirls, hun.

Sorry was away for a while. Had me cousin on the phone. The one that was going to leave his wife but didn't after Mr JC spent about 300 years giving him advice on what a piece of work she was and how to get rid of her legally. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I may have to lie down in a dark padded room as they're coming to the NE for a visit and I just want to punch her lights out for upsetting him.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I really do try to mean it, but it is an expression I use more than I probably should.
                                Love ya means one thing, but I love you means something else...it's a Southern thang
                                Gawd JC....what a pain.....
                                as I have told Zennie...I am good with clorox and garbage bags if needed for murder duty

Comment

Working...
                                X