Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 18th Sept

Morning campers, come on up and at em.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Morning ktab and all to come. Not long awake and still in bed. Made coffee and fed the cats:cupajoe::catroll:. Got some shopping to do and a friend is calling in the afternoon so get the shopping done early. I picked up a cold must the change in weather but i don't feel too bad. Have a good tuesday.

Comment

And you FF. How is your cherry tree doing?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Foxy, Molly & Tabbers.

Running very late today.

Vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tabs cherry tree is ok but a bit overgrown for the garden might just prune back a bit. Just having brekkie now muesli and chopped fresh mango. Trying to be healthy been eating too much chocalate. Right i best be away catch you all later.

Comment

Good morning KTAB, Foxy, Molly and Tips.
            Sciatica a bit better this morning. I found a good sleeping position on You Tube. It helped me get a full nights sleep. Will ring Dr in a bit re Blood pressure etc..

I have 2 return flights Manchester to Oslo going free for this weekends marathon. I am upset about going from winning races 3 months ago to the possibility of never even jogging/mountain walking again. ( Melodramatic but how I feel)

Comment

mollyka;1379648 wrote: Mornin mrsa:l first things first. Good you got a good night's sleep and get thee to the doc and sort out that BP and all - you know the meds you have to take are not good - so quicker the better!
              Of course you're feeling melodramatic --- but that's all it is hon. Get yourself well and the running will fall back into place. It's like when I have a toothache --- I CANNOT see life beyond that tooth - and you have so much more going on than a tooth. Put it in order in your head - sciatica and BP probs etc. - when they're sorted --- life can continue as before - it's just a hiccup - albeit a nasty one - you'll prolly appreciate even more your lovely new healthy life when you get it back. Thinking of you - and I'll say a wee mammy prayer:l
              Off to work I go --- oh gawd it's going to be boring today - AND shagging kids chess, scrabble and story telling --- I can hear the racket already
              Scottie - come and do the beaming
              Ahh thank you Molly. Common sense went out of the window with all the pain
              Enjoy your chess, scrabble and storytelling. My library was never like that

Comment

Good morning KTabbers, Foxyloxy, Mollers, Tippers, Our Whizzy

Sleep fairy finally arrived at 3.30am ish. I'z tired.

Aww Molls common sense from you again.

Gawd our library has a blooming security guard now and an open play area. I preferred when they locked the kids in a room the size of cupboard for their 'fun' session and there was various tramps keeping warm and quiet reading the newspapers in the corner.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1379652 wrote: Good morning KTabbers, Foxyloxy, Mollers, Tippers, Our Whizzy

Sleep fairy finally arrived at 3.30am ish. I'z tired.

Aww Molls common sense from you again.

Gawd our library has a blooming security guard now and an open play area. I preferred when they locked the kids in a room the size of cupboard for their 'fun' session and there was various tramps keeping warm and quiet reading the newspapers in the corner.
                  Sorry for borrowing your sleep fairy Jackie. Why are you not sleeping?
                  Doctor seeing me at 10.40

Comment

Think I was overtired and didn't eat 'til very late. Never mind you need the sleep fairy, I can catch 40 winks this aftie at work.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1379656 wrote: Think I was overtired and didn't eat 'til very late. Never mind you need the sleep fairy, I can catch 40 winks this aftie at work.
                      Very generous of you Jackie:thanks:

How is it when I express what I feel here, I get a great response from someone and always feel a bit better. I wish it worked in real life not just on the internet!

Comment

Wish I knew Mrs A. I suppose it's because we're all in the same boat here.

It's like my depression. Although my MIL was the greatest and most fantabulous nurse in the whole of Noocastle but she has never suffered from depression and just doesn't understand it at all.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howyiz !!!

anon;1379658 wrote: Very generous of you Jackie:thanks:

How is it when I express what I feel here, I get a great response from someone and always feel a bit better. I wish it worked in real life not just on the internet!
                          Hi Ms A - glad to see you are brighter today. Good night sleep always helps even though nothing has really changed.
                          Take care & I hope the doc is able to do SOMETHING !
                          mollyka;1379648 wrote:
                          Mornin mrsa:l first things first. Good you got a good night's sleep and get thee to the doc and sort out that BP and all - you know the meds you have to take are not good - so quicker the better!
                          Of course you're feeling melodramatic --- but that's all it is hon. Get yourself well and the running will fall back into place. It's like when I have a toothache --- I CANNOT see life beyond that tooth - and you have so much more going on than a tooth. Put it in order in your head - sciatica and BP probs etc. - when they're sorted --- life can continue as before - it's just a hiccup - albeit a nasty one - you'll prolly appreciate even more your lovely new healthy life when you get it back. Thinking of you - and I'll say a wee mammy prayer:l
                          Off to work I go --- oh gawd it's going to be boring today - AND shagging kids chess, scrabble and story telling --- I can hear the racket already
                          Scottie - come and do the beaming
                          Molls you are a great !! :h

Comment

Pretty dead around here.

ECG was abnormal left ventricle damaged due to high blood pressure. It is not major damage but need to keep my bp down to prevent further damage.
                            Sleeping tablets prescribed. I refused codeine for the pain as scared of that sort of medication.

Anxious.com:upset:

Comment

Hiya Satz!!

Comment

Working...
                              X