Army Thread Wednesday Sept 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all excited!!! I'm going to the UK next month for my birthday... I decided today. )

How are we going to do this then? I want to meet ALL of youz... YAY!!!!!!!!! :l:l:l Will be having serious mammy time (going to be with her for my half century thingy). Yiz want to come to Lewis? We have a few houses side by side that will co-operate... ) I'll prolly be able to utilize 4 houses... close together, within a mile.

Otherwise...... input welcome... what's yer thoughts?

p.s. I am sure going to the Rock is not that appealing for a lot of folk. Maybe a meet up somewhere else?

To be discussed.... (baritone voice)...

Comment

And I just remembered something... I was going to mention it last week and it got away from me.

I'm going to sum this thing up. The Army thread is for modders and abbers alike. There is only one thing you have to do to be a member and that would consist of you being a good person. We have folks in all situations on this thread. If it's an ABers thread I would not be here. Nor would a few other people.

So... the Army Thread is for good humanoids. End of!

Comment

Humanoid reporting for duty. Dunno about the good part, but be that as it may. It depends on who's talking about me at the time
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

They said you were dead canny, like, Tipps... just sayin'!

Off to sleep. Hoping I can get to see some of the folks. I should have planned better, and its last minute... Ve vill zee!!! Night hon... xxx

Comment

Nighty night, Zennie
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning, I am a hoooman bean not a humanoid.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Right ho jumping off to work now, jumping bean geddit eh eh? groan.....
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Zennifer,Tipperoo, KTabber, Mollymoo
                  Would love to go to Lewis but an extremely cash strapped humanoid here.

You'll have to make a detour through Noocastle.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Zen Tipps Tabbers Molly and all to come. Just awake with me first coffee. Lovely sunny morning here but chilly. Ahh Zen no funds to travel anywhere this year but i wud luv to visit Lewis one day and other Hebrides Islands. I hope you have a wonderful time at home. I got a nice pair of full lenth boots reduced in Bray yesterday they are a stone colour kinda pale grey. They were badly needed. Wud luv some uggs but bit expensive still. Going to visit a friend in hospital this evening she's having an op to remove fibroids. :cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Molls, that is tragic.

Must away to work, lovelies. Seeyainabit.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all...its the nosey neighbour!!!! how are you all?Zen back to Jockland???the land of square sausage and real Irn Bru!! Love the highlands..last time I was up there I got pegged for speeding 53.5 in a 30mph tried to argue the case...smartarse..in the end got fined ?187 and 5 points on the licence...ha that showed them to mess with me!! doh!
                        JC morning..and how are you this fine day?
                        morning tip,Ktab and of course the Penguin

Have a nice day
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

AAAArrrghhhh sorry Molly Hi to you too :hallo::hallo:
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning!

Zenstyle;1380047 wrote: I'm all excited!!! I'm going to the UK next month for my birthday... I decided today. )

How are we going to do this then? I want to meet ALL of youz... YAY!!!!!!!!! :l:l:l Will be having serious mammy time (going to be with her for my half century thingy). Yiz want to come to Lewis? We have a few houses side by side that will co-operate... ) I'll prolly be able to utilize 4 houses... close together, within a mile.

Otherwise...... input welcome... what's yer thoughts?
                            Gordon Bennett! Where do we send yer birthday card to then? Thought you didn't have anything planned!

For mrs bear:

Gordon Bennett!

mollyka;1380104 wrote:
                            Just heard our accountant has committed suicide - 40 yr old bloke - bloody hell, dunno if it's just a pocket of them round me lately - but there seems to be a mad amount of peeps killing themselves --- so bloody sad!
                            That's awful molly. Dreadful news.

Comment

On the phone. So quick post. Hi everyone Molly that is so sad 40 is no age.

Better today now I have a diagnosis!
                              Pain less excruciating
                              Back later

Comment

Working...
                              X