My dog is more aware than I.

He takes care of me.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

It is what it is.

Hi Cindi!

Everything ok?

Hey, I saw a funny bumper sticker that I need to get, it said "My dogs make me happy...you, not so much" LOL

Hope you're well!

K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

It is what it is.

I hope your OK too? My mama hasn't been well for quite sometime. We have a new primary care Dr. I'm taking her to on Oct 1st. Hoping for some answers. Bone marrow testing most likely next. I'm grateful to be sober, as I'm researching & I will stand up for my Mom. Her Ins isn't the greatest either & she doesn't know how to speak up for herself.

My oldest daughter has RA, mental health, & weight issues. She was back at home this last time for 18 mo. She now is doing better at 27 then she has in over a decade. Out on her own now. I know my alcoholism, own mental health, troubles in long marriage didn't help. But, I did the best I could at the time. I had to forgive myself & am thankful for it's return from them.

If it wouldn't have been for my dog during these times I don't think I would have survived. When he crossed the rainbow bridge over two yrs ago, it hurt so bad I thought I'd lose my mind. Just this morning I talked to him & had a few tears. Dogs are, our best friends in the world!!!... I can't have another one. Lost two. Now have a cat, as I need a fur baby to luv.

I know you lost your Dad & your hurting!!!!..... Please let us know if , or how we can help you. You are never alone, you are loved & wanted Cindy. I've not only learned from reading your posts, I've enjoyed them too. Please take good care. :l :h

Comment

It is what it is.

Thinking of you Cindi, hope you are well.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

It is what it is.

thinking of you Cindi
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

It is what it is.

I hope you are well Cindi. :l

Comment

It is what it is.

Hey Cinders, thank goodness for the dog!! Someone needs to put you first, you certainly don't. Take care of yourself. You're no good to anyone else if you're not good to yourself. :l:l
              Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
              If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
              November 2, 2012

Comment

It is what it is.

Thinking of you Cindi...please let us know how you are!

awprint:awprint:K9awprint:awprint:
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

It is what it is.

Dear Cinders,
                  There is a star that you are under put there for a reason,
                  There is a time to every purpose for every thing a reason.
                  And
                  The sun shines not on us, but in us.
                  The river flows not past us, but through us.
                  You are a good person and so am I..
                  We fail to embrace this and there lies the lies....
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

It is what it is.

Praying and thinking of you Cindi.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

It is what it is.

Hi Cindy,

Just wanted you to know that I'd been thinking of you & hope your doing OK. When your ready, if you want, have time, maybe you will ck in.

I later thought about that saying when I 1st heard it yrs ago "It is what is". There have been times in my life that it's helped me carry on. Things that I don't have control over sometimes. I'm having some of them now.

Please take as good of care as you can!.... Kiss & hug your dog.

My day was so fecking crazy yest, that at one of my stops, late at my Endo Dr. appt & never ended up seeing her, just labs. There were pics of dogs & kittens on the wall at receptionists desks that made me smile. One of them was a black lab in a pile of fall leafs, sticking his sweet head out, he looked so happy, one of the leafs was on his nose.

I really needed this! It was something so simple that gave me a moment of joy ~ peace.

Thank you for reminding me that sometimes "It is what it is"

Comment

It is what it is.

Cinders,

Missing and thinking of you!

xo

Comment

Working...
                        X