HELLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO

Just wanted to recommend a documentary, like Rain in MY Heart , from the UK.
    It is called The Wet House and ou can see it on YouTube.
    Heartbreaking

I rather feel like an intruder here now for some reason. At any rate I have a solid week today.

Peace to all

HELLO

Love and hugs Ann XXXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

HELLO

Hey Molly

Thanks! All is well here-beautiful cool morning. Good job to got to. Good friend in town for lunch today.

One day at a time!

Comment

HELLO

Firstly well done on your week Anne :goodjob:
        Thanks for the recommendation I watched this last night. Very sad to see people reduced to this level, I wonder who they were when they were young and full of dreams and hopes for the future. I see this documentary was made some years back, I wonder did any of them find their way out, I do hope so.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

HELLO

Hi Ann thanks for the post yes it is just one day at a time. I watched the documentry yesterday too. Very sad to how bad this addiction can bring some people down. Just wondering also if any of them did make it and are still alive as most were quite far gone in their addiction. Just grateful not be homeless and end up in such a hostel and for mwo site.

Comment

HELLO

gidday ann. stick with it love. you sound like a goer. good luck.

warnie
            'fucked if i'm bowling in these conditions'. (bill lawry)

Comment

Working...
            X