Army Thread Thursday 20th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1380720 wrote: Big wave to Tips and Stirly.
    Very satisying clearing out cupboards etc.:goodjob:
    Although it is sometimes equally gratifying to quietly close the door , turn your back and walk away
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Home alone with tigger and we are watching some modern day hansel and gretel...

Kinda cute but it's going off in favour of easties soon

The furry rascals are causing havoc, sometimes I have to lock them away just to preserve my sanity....
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

My rascals are too young to read my mind, all the do is eat, sleep, shit and destroy anything they can get to....
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

anon;1380711 wrote:
          I have almost decided to fly to Oslo and watch my daughter run the marathon, as I have paid for my flight I might as well. Just see if my Sciatic pain improves enough for me to sit on a plane for a few hours.Mrs. A, please don't overdo it. I can understand why you would want to go see your daughter run the marathon but if it will put you a couple of steps back as far as your recovery goes, maybe it wouldn't be worth it. Just saying....
          tiptronic_ct;1380714 wrote: :wavin: Whizzie & Stirly ::hallo: Tipster!!
          mollyka;1380717 wrote: Hey Stirls and Whiz!! Gawd a nice little trip to Norway might be just what the doctor ordered girl - if you feel up to it!
          Sounds like you're dead busy alright Stirls. I would truly hate to have that drive every day - could feel the old road rage coming back in spades!Oh, don't get me started on road rage. I popped down to the town square to get cigarillos for Mr. Stirly. Two minute drive each way and I almost got run into three times.
          JackieClaire;1380719 wrote:
          Hi Stirls. Been a very quiet day. Even took Bess out as I was climbing the walls with boredom.
          Oops, that's not good. I think you may have to get busy with that crochet hook and the knitting needles. Or maybe an new cross-stitch embroidery project would do the trick.
          anon;1380720 wrote:
          Big wave to Tips and Stirly.
          Very satisying clearing out cupboards etc.:goodjob:
          It is indeed and I don't do it often enough. I'm a right lazy cow about things like that.
          tiptronic_ct;1380721 wrote:
          Although it is sometimes equally gratifying to quietly close the door , turn your back and walk away
          Yep, that's what I usually do. That would explain the supermarket fliers that I still have from two years ago...
          pingu1997;1380722 wrote:
          Home alone with tigger and we are watching some modern day hansel and gretel...

Kinda cute but it's going off in favour of easties soon

The furry rascals are causing havoc, sometimes I have to lock them away just to preserve my sanity....
          Aw, they can go bonkers at times but I so enjoyed watching our kittens playing. Back in the days when we still had kittens. Now I get to watch Mr. Stirly and Freddo nap. Boring.....

Troopers, as usual, I have to walk the dogger and then to bed. Up at 6 a.m. tomorrow so have to hit the hay by 10 or shortly after and it's 9:36 right now.

Wishing all of youz a lovely evening and

Tomorrowz....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nighty-night Stirls :l
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Niters Stirls
              I am back...I have no idea what tips are...but they are good
              bits of beef???
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Nighty night Stirls.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mama bear;1380730 wrote: I have no idea what tips are...but they are good
                  We are?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

One of the rascals kept jumping on my knee trying to eat my dinner

A what age do they understand that repeated used of word fuck off and being forceably thrown off the chair means that trying to eat my dinner is not a good idea....

Comment

Had to go and put me jammies on. Blooming freezing.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1380740 wrote: Had to go and put me jammies on. Blooming freezing.
                        Onesie or two-piece?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

pingu1997;1380736 wrote: One of the rascals kept jumping on my knee trying to eat my dinner

A what age do they understand that repeated used of word fuck off and being forceably thrown off the chair means that trying to eat my dinner is not a good idea....
                          It depends on how concussed they are.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morgan's kitten slept peacefully, it's Tiggers beast that's a bundle of badness
                            Bliss she's in bed and the boys are both out bowling and scouts...

Comment

Working...
                            X