ARMY THREAD 21ST SEPTEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1380941 wrote: Yeah I'm at work today, not just yet though, later on in the morning, I listened to paul mckennas i can make u sleep last night thats why i'm up early, lol
    LOL Pinky

I'm very fortunate to be sleeping well. It's only when I take a Sunday afternoon nanna nap that I have problems falling asleep again that night. Many's the night that Mrs. T has to take off my glasses and put my book aside after I'd fallen asleep reading.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post :wavin: Foxy
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

no worries about the message foxy, i often have a memory like a seive.

Tippers my sleep is getting better, always slept funny
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good Morning Army!!!

Anyone :sofa:??
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Pinkles, Tipperoo, RC, KTabbers, Foxlosy, Mollymoo, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly

Pinkles, tell then you've got an Army of supporters and you know someone married to a solicitor. Mind you he knows crap all about issues like that but it's enough to ruffle some feathers at times.

Oops and yes I got your message once I'd found me phone down the back of the settee.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya JC. Just back from answering a couple of e-mails. Work is very slow today as far as sales go. People asking about the products but only a couple of hands dug deep into the pockets to put some money in our till. I shouldn't complain tho'. At least our business is still up and running. Have to be grateful for that. :catroll:

How's the weather in Noocastle today? Sunny and warm here with a bit of a cool breeze. I guess perfect would be the proper word to use to describe it.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

It's a proper Autumn day, bewdiful. Bit chilly this morning but will warm up later
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

KTAB;1380924 wrote: Morning folks. Pinky that sucks, the fact that you have it in writing means you shouldnt let them fob you off with excuses, keep fighting your corner.
                  Pouring rain this morning which just about matches my mood yesterday, jeez I was in a serious funk. As usual the default setting is go and buy AL but I didnt. I think that it is more mental than physical as there were no cravings to speak of, just an overwhelming desire to make the bad feelings go away. I assume this makes sense?
                  TOTAL sense Mr Tabs

Comment

stirly-girly;1380973 wrote: Hiya JC. Just back from answering a couple of e-mails. Work is very slow today as far as sales go. People asking about the products but only a couple of hands dug deep into the pockets to put some money in our till. I shouldn't complain tho'. At least our business is still up and running. Have to be grateful for that. :catroll:

How's the weather in Noocastle today? Sunny and warm here with a bit of a cool breeze. I guess perfect would be the proper word to use to describe it.
                    Hi Stirlypoo - this time next week I'll be heading to GREECE :yay:

Comment

Sorry my manners ::blush:
                      :hello: to all the army & visitors - 'course yiz are all gone by now.

HAVE A LOVERLY FRIDAY !!!!

Comment

Ended up going nowhere, but the cubs came home to freshly baked pancakes.

Nanna nap. Now!
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1380996 wrote: Morning again! On my tbreak - woman wit OCD ( not de fun one) literally wiped de table round my scone ----sigh ---- cud b a long day :-(
                          Did you get Mr Satz a fresh bit o' Hake on the Pier in Howth ??

Comment

however long ive been here I still cant get over how early you guys are up n about in the morning. i do sometimes wonder if you are sleep posting. even on a lovely day like today (sunny and crispy autumn day) it takes huge effort to open my eyes and get moving.
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Well no-one around so heading off for some retail therapy in Liffey Valley :happy:
                              Maybe on later

Comment

just a quick fly by
                                mama is busy today!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X