• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please say prayers for Gypsi!!!

You are VERY much in my thoughts tonight Gypsi. :h
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I check the blog regularly too and pray that you and Jim soon have peace. Your strength and grace shine through the most difficult trials Gypsi. Thinking of you.
      Hawk

Comment

Thank you, everyone for your support. It means the world to me right now. Thank you Fan for showing folks where the link to Jim's blog is. As you may or may not know, Jim is very close to finishing his journey. His kidneys have begun to fail. I will be returning to the hospital tonight and will stay for the duration. There is a very limited dial-up Internet access down the hall from where he's staying, so I most likely won't post again until after.

But I will be back...

P.S. - If you get a chance, read the comment left by a friend of mine on the March 7 entry. It's beautiful. Seeing the Aurora that way was one of the signs I had been looking for; knowing the the Ancestors are close to him and are waiting for him brings me peace.
        :teeter:

Comment

I'm catching up on posts and came across this one. I will pray for Jim and You tonight. I just read a portion of his blog. Huggs to Both of you.

Comment

Peace my heart...
            Peace, my heart, let the time for the parting be sweet.Let it not be a death but completeness.Let love melt into memory and pain into songs.Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of the wings over the nest.Let the last touch of your hands be gentle like the flower of the night.Stand still, O Beautiful End, for a moment, and say your last words in silence.I bow to you and hold up my lamp to light you on your way.
            :h :h :h :h

Comment

Gypsi, we're with you. It's sounds a bit impersonal via the net. But we're all in it together somehow, really we are. And we pray for Jim, too. While his temporary halt of the journey may be near, it's not the end of it all. John 5:28, 29
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Gypsi, I just read the latest blog entries and the comment regarding the Aurora....so beautiful and touching....and Rachele (Imagine) I have the same peace in my heart as well...
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

:hug:

We're here for you Gypsi
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to keep the blog, Gypsi. I just finished reading it, and I am so very moved by Jim's story. May God Bless You Both as Jim finishes this portion of his journey and begins another....

Your strength and grace are awe-inspiring.

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Dear Gypsi,

I am with you again today. I wish that I could give you a great, big hug.:l

Kathie captured so much of what I feel in her statement that your strength and grace are awe-inspiring.

We are all here for you, Gypsi.:hug:

Love, Eustacia:heart:

Comment

Dear Gypsi.

Just returned from vacation so I've only just seen this.

I feel very honoured to be part of such a thoughtful, loving community.

My prayers are with you both.

Much Love & Hugs,

Paula xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Gypsi,

My prayers are with you and your husband.

Comment

Gypsi dear, you both are in our hearts and prayers. Much Love, Mary

Comment

Love and prayers Gypsi xx:l
                              Enough is enough

Comment

Thinking of you are your husband today Gypsi. Hugs
                                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                                X